• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Transfer Rumours 2020/21

dontpassback

I heard a rumour about a Russian lad,who used to be a wrestler but now plays a bit of footie,ivor twistabolokov

Grecian2K

Very well known Exeweb poster
I heard a rumour about a Russian lad,who used to be a wrestler but now plays a bit of footie,ivor twistabolokov
Sounds more like a rugger-b*gger to me.

Moomin Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Jamie Reid’s girlfriend has tweeted “back to Devon for the forseeable”. So people have jumped on that making the assumption he will sign for either Plymouth or us. Most likely the former.

It is nice seeing tenuous transfer rumours back on Twitter, I must say!

Alistair20000

Jamie Reid’s girlfriend has tweeted “back to Devon for the forseeable”. So people have jumped on that making the assumption he will sign for either Plymouth or us. Most likely the former.

It is nice seeing tenuous transfer rumours back on Twitter, I must say!
I thought Plymouth was in Cornwall :unsure:

Moomin Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
I thought Plymouth was in Cornwall :unsure:
True! Welcome back Reidy

ryancooper327

Oldham interested in Kane Wilson with his contract expiring. If his contract is expiring we should be at this. I think we would see him better in MT's system as a wing back than a straight up full back.

cambmike

Free agents apparently

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Oldham interested in Kane Wilson with his contract expiring. If his contract is expiring we should be at this. I think we would see him better in MT's system as a wing back than a straight up full back.
Would be a good addition to the squad, if we can afford him.

andrew p long

whilst I too have been keen on getting Kane back for the reasons you mention, I don’t think we can/should sign any players until we know when we will have an income again.

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Free agents apparently
View attachment 2862
Would be good to mention the source of the photos.