• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Transfer Rumours 2020/21

Rosencrantz

Very well known Exeweb poster
Will both caprice and shepard be the signings? I very much doubt it, given that neither are a right side centre back. I don't know how good Caprice is, but I'd be disappointed not to see Shepard if it was between the two.
Can't see us signing two right backs. Either would be a good addition though.

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
A mates just text to say he's seen a Ford Capri at the cat and fiddle car park but I think it might be predictive text when he really means we cant afford Caprice :unsure:

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
A mates just text to say he's seen a Ford Capri at the cat and fiddle car park but I think it might be predictive text when he really means we cant afford Caprice :unsure:
Good stuff. It might have meant we can afford Caprice.

Rosencrantz

Probably signing a pair of Professionals then 😉

Banksy

A BMW would do . ( Damn forgot they’d gone to Brentford.)

dontpassback

Or a Steve Morris (minor)

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
Has this already been mentioned. No idea if it's true. But it's a rumour I suppose.

Rosencrantz

Has this already been mentioned. No idea if it's true. But it's a rumour I suppose.

I think it was mentioned before but as Junior Brown is a left back was seen as unlikely from what we all know Matt has said re: right back and right sided centre back.

sign of the chimes

That's a great example of how some of these Twitter transfer sites pull people in. Original tweet links out of contract Coventry player who'd been on loan with Scunthorpe with three other League 2 clubs. Two weeks later player re-signs with club he'd been on loan with who weren't linked in the original tweet. Original tweet then linked to first, erroneous, one stating that player has turned down offers from the three clubs they'd linked; without any proof.

It's written in a way which, somehow, makes the original tweet seem authentic despite it just being wrong.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Maybe the announcement will come at 1pm? :rolleyes: