• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Transfer Rumours 2020/21

grecIAN Harris

Very well known Exeweb poster
I see we have a Generation SnowFlake overreaction to not a lot being said again. No names in terms of either player or club were mention just a suggestion that somebody matching the profile of centre that I would like to see us sign was incoming. Get over yourselves.

Grecian2K

Would have thought that just the logo on the shirt would automatically ruled him out for ECFC!

andrew p long

Doesn't 'EFL Hub' have the most appalling record for the accuracy of its suggestions? Isn't it another social media account with a fancy name but no substance? They often link a player with multiple clubs. I see they also link us with a Bristol Rovers midfielder.

Last edited:

ryancooper327

Doesn't 'EFL Hub' have the most appalling record for the accuracy of its suggestions? Isn't it another social media account with a fancy name but no substance? They often link a player with multiple clubs. I see they also link us with a Bristol Rovers midfielder.
Oh yes, horrific. Still a rumour though.

Grecian Max

Why does that account always come up, its a nonsense one

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
Oh yes, horrific. Still a rumour though.
By the dictionary definition of a rumour it's only now we're talking about it that it's defined as a rumour. If it had been left alone it would have just been some teenager making up shit.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
I see the name of the defender hasn't been mentioned on this thread. :)

jjmanning

I see the name of the defender hasn't been mentioned on this thread. :)
Are “S S” the initials of rumoured player Hants? 🤔

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Are “S S” the initials of rumoured player Hants? 🤔
What have you heard?

ryancooper327

I wonder if we could tempt Callum Morton for another stint in L2. He’s played 30 minutes in L1 for Lincoln, surely WBA would rather him play more and we have a good track record with their players...