Transfer Rumours 2020

Grecianpasty

Everyone's circumstances are different, and that's the same with stockley. I would imagine if he where to go on loan it would be at another team around the Preston area. Rochdale or Fleetwood would be my guess.

ryancooper327

Rumours ongoing for MJ. Latest one is Blackpool and Cardiff having bids rejected. I rate that one 0/10.

Moomin Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Taylor confirmed in today’s interview that the player has moved to Exeter and will hopefully be announced in next few days. He is isolating but can sign electronic forms so transfer can be confirmed.

He also said we have put in offers for other players. I assume it’s loan offers but sounds like plenty happening behind the scenes.

ryancooper327

I’d like 3 players:

1) A young, solid CB. Needed.

2) A ST on loan. Unlikely due to the amount of STs on our books (Bowman, Ajose, Fisher, Seymour, also technically Cox and Wilson with Jay playing as a 10/second striker) but MT isn’t happy so you never know.

3) Long shot but a tricky RM on loan to rotate with Williams. I see Caprice and Key competing for RB and with Williams out for a while it may pay to bring in some competition until the end of the season.

The Proper Chap

Taylor confirmed in today’s interview that the player has moved to Exeter and will hopefully be announced in next few days. He is isolating but can sign electronic forms so transfer can be confirmed.

He also said we have put in offers for other players. I assume it’s loan offers but sounds like plenty happening behind the scenes.
I'm amazed it hasn't leaked who the player is.