• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Transfer Rumours 2020/21

OmanGrecian

Paul Stansfield just liked my tweet from yesterday. Not reading too much into it, but...

fred binneys head

Very well known Exeweb poster
I'm always surprised there hasn't been more discussion of this. I like Bowman but, invariably, when he jumps for a high ball he's hit the ground again before it reaches him.
I've said this before, this is a deliberate thing and has only happened this season, he never used to do it. To be fair it works quite well most of the time, on Saturday he won virtually every header, but it looks ridiculous when it doesn't work.

Rosencrantz

Definitely was! The keeper had only just finished jumping up to touch the crossbar :D
Simon Raynor. The ref blew, Ben took, Simon was simply not quick enough 😉

Squeezebox

Not many in that club.
Well he was brave enough to take that vital penalty at Torquay!

Rosencrantz

Wrong thread 😟

ryancooper327

The talk of Danny Graham signing for us proved to be the tipping point for him. He has retired.

iscalad

The talk of Danny Graham signing for us proved to be the tipping point for him. He has retired.
Good

The Proper Chap

Well-known Exeweb poster
Nicky Maynard scores on his debut for Newport.

andrew p long

Nicky Maynard scores on his debut for Newport.
then misses a sitter as Newport lose at home and fail to score in their next game

ryancooper327

Still 20/21...

Bristol City have already announced the U23s being released. Winger Opi Edwards caught my eye. Spent time on loan at Torquay, still young and played 4 games in the Championship this season. With Williams (and maybe Randallgoing he could be an option.

Sure Hinds has been rumoured to us as well in the past. Not very prolific though!

“Aden Baldwin, Opi Edwards, Vince Harper, Freddie Hinds, Zac Smith, Lochlan Robertson and Bradley Webb will be released at the end of the season and the club will be working closely with them on the next stage in their careers.”