• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Transfer Rumours 2020/21

manc grecian

Very well known Exeweb poster
I would think that Stubbs has every chance of making an impact this year. Could be a very big one.

And the same goes for Wilmott (less convinced) but Law wasn’t pulling up trees -

And I would say Andresson is equal to Ward. Sooo... slightly better for me.
2 of those signings are to replace players that didn't need replacing and the other one is to replace the **** up that is Mcardle. No better off than we were a month ago

JCWhoosh

2 of those signings are to replace players that didn't need replacing and the other one is to replace the **** up that is Mcardle. No better off than we were a month ago
Ward has never been the same since his injury and Maxted only good on his goal line. We looked a better team with Andresson in goal so an upgrade there (imo).
We desperately need a RCB. It is common knowledge that the defence needs a boost so MT has found a decent RCB (albeit when he is fit). This will give us a stronger defence.
With both RW and JR injured we have missed genuine wingers. Law was played on the left and certainly won't be beating anyone for pace and quite rightly not taking Jay's position so Willmott will provide cover and attacking options from the bench.
I think MT has done well in addressing what we need now for the remainder of the season. A striker would have been lovely but hopefully a stronger shape and MJ coming back will breed confidence. (Here's hoping anyway) 🤞

ecfc_ben

Seeing Bowman linked with Cheltenham now, surely Cheltenham couldn’t afford the high fee we would likely demand for him?

Grecianpasty

Talks with Danny Graham. Released by Sunderland 🤞

Albumen

My response was to someone saying we were worse off.

I don’t think we are worse off. Time will tell whether we are better off or not.

More important is the return of the Randell brothers. That is until Wilmott bangs in the winner tomorrow night. Hehe.

RedPaul

Well-known Exeweb poster
What happened to the "someone we know"?

Egg

Well-known Exeweb poster
Ward has never been the same since his injury and Maxted only good on his goal line. We looked a better team with Andresson in goal so an upgrade there (imo).
We desperately need a RCB. It is common knowledge that the defence needs a boost so MT has found a decent RCB (albeit when he is fit). This will give us a stronger defence.
With both RW and JR injured we have missed genuine wingers. Law was played on the left and certainly won't be beating anyone for pace and quite rightly not taking Jay's position so Willmott will provide cover and attacking options from the bench.
I think MT has done well in addressing what we need now for the remainder of the season. A striker would have been lovely but hopefully a stronger shape and MJ coming back will breed confidence. (Here's hoping anyway) 🤞
MJ coming back?!

Egg

Well-known Exeweb poster
Talks with Danny Graham. Released by Sunderland 🤞
Looking at the clubs Graham has played for, it will take some effort by SMT to persuade him to relocate to Devon!

Grecianpasty

Looking at the clubs Graham has played for, it will take some effort by SMT to persuade him to relocate to Devon!
With whatever this situation is with Bowman it wouldn't surprise me if the club contacted whoever they could. His wages would be pretty high IMHO.

manc grecian

Very well known Exeweb poster
MJ coming back?!
Micheal Jackson

Reactions: Egg