• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Transfer Rumours 2020/21

Banksy

Very well known Exeweb poster
I just can’t see Friend coming back anytime soon. He must be on big money at Boro and he’s still good enough for another contract there.

Perhaps he will come back in a couple of years, but I’d be amazed if he came back now
A couple of years could be too late especially if we do get promoted.

grecIAN Harris

I'd have thought that Gorgeous George will get another year or two at Middlesbrough. Woodgate seems to like him and his attitude from what i've read.
Everybody loves Gorgeous George at The Boro.

IndoMike

Friend has made his life in the North East.
Whilst he has family in Devon and is a mate of Matt T I don't reckon he'd uproot his family. Would have to be a very attractive offer, which I doubt we could provide

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
As much as I'd love Friend to come back he'd be on x3 what we can offer him as a minimum. As for Sercs and Tom returning, no thanks.

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
There's four clubs said to be interested in signing Randell Williams this summer. Cardiff, Pompey, Forest and Huddersfield.

IndoMike

There's four clubs said to be interested in signing Randell Williams this summer. Cardiff, Pompey, Forest and Huddersfield.
Since we only (allegedly) get 50% of the sell- on, I hope we can keep him.

Anonymous

Well-known Exeweb poster
Depends how much they are offering surely? If we got 500k net that would cover our shortfall from covid and the playoffs and stabilise us for next season.

Red Monster

Maybe a cash plus Jayden Richardson from Forest would be good deal
for us if he does leave .

Reactions: Ash

Colesman Ballz

Can't see much happening on this for a while at least, as none of Clubs involved even know what league they will be playing in next season. Pompey and Huddersfield could even end up in the same league as us !

IndoMike

True. But I would be surprised if he is valued at million. But, who knows!