• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Transfer Rumours 2020/21

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Apparently this is an annual rumour. But Reise Allassani has been released by Coventry City.

ryancooper327

Surely any incomings will need to have lower wages than outgoings in the current climate. Not sure Allassani will be. Unless we offload 8 and bring in 4/5 and spread the cost, then supplement with the likes of Dyer, Randall etc.

Red Devon

Very well known Exeweb poster
Most of the players that are being released will have to drop down a league and take lower money, there could be some real value out there to had!

Moomin Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Most of the players that are being released will have to drop down a league and take lower money, there could be some real value out there to had!
That is a good point. The vast majority of teams will be in the same boat so players will have to lower demands. I expect we will make some signings, maybe 2 or 3 but will most likely release 6-7 and rely on the quality youth to back fill the squad.

Greyhound

Well-known Exeweb poster
I followed an ECFC Ford Transit van from Sandy Gate to the Cat & Fiddle today. This vehicle had no side windows and no rear ones. Something's going on.

denzil

I followed an ECFC Ford Transit van from Sandy Gate to the Cat & Fiddle today. This vehicle had no side windows and no rear ones. Something's going on.
Probably someone moving a sofa...…………….

Andy Holloway

If it was the red one then it possibly was one of the ground staff on a 'mission'!!!

dontpassback

That is a good point. The vast majority of teams will be in the same boat so players will have to lower demands. I expect we will make some signings, maybe 2 or 3 but will most likely release 6-7 and rely on the quality youth to back fill the squad.
It’s the quality of our youth that make me think the future is bright for city,a lot of other clubs that don’t have the academy set up like us and crewe will be playing catch up,and we all know it’s not an instant result.as an aside in the Salford programme there was a list of our academy successes and there was 20 players profiled,very impressive and it wil put us in good shape for the future UTC !

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Apparently, we're interested in Bath City's midfielder Tom Smith. Previously with Swindon Town.

Last edited:

Alistair20000

Very well known Exeweb poster
Apparently, we're interested in Bath City's misfielder Tom Smith. Previously with Swindon Town.
Do you know what type of midfielder he is please Hants ?

Who in the squad might he challenge/replace ?