Transfer Rumours 2020/21

Colesman Ballz

Well-known Exeweb poster
I quite liked Ben Watson. Does he still work with Jamie Vittles guys? If so perhaps we could lure him out of retirement. ;-)
He put in some reasonable shifts and took a good pen, but (please correct me if I'm wrong), wasn't he another whose body was no longer up to the rigours of full time professional football ?

IndoMike

Very well known Exeweb poster
Mike, three out of four aint a bad return! It's probably almost certain that each of the 92 football league clubs have all got three or four players seemingly out of favour or deemed pizz poor so I wouldnt worry too much that we have as well :)
That's what I meant about the signings, SJ : not a bad return but personally I was dreaming of a reliable goalscorer being signed, but in January I know that's not easy.
The problem with the 3 seldom selected is that they make up most of our potential strike force, leaving us with Bowman only except for their occasional cameo appearances. I don't think I said they were p*ss poor but I did say that they have never had a run of games starting matches so it seems that MT is not overly keen on playing them.

Grecian Max

Very well known Exeweb poster
Ben Watson gets the rose tinted view because of that pen v Torquay which I’m still convinced was taken too quickly

Colesman Ballz

Well-known Exeweb poster
That's what I meant about the signings, SJ : not a bad return but personally I was dreaming of a reliable goalscorer being signed, but in January I know that's not easy.
The problem with the 3 seldom selected is that they make up most of our potential strike force, leaving us with Bowman only except for their occasional cameo appearances. I don't think I said they were p*ss poor but I did say that they have never had a run of games starting matches so it seems that MT is not overly keen on playing them.
Now I realise that he is only "ickle" but you really must stop "overlooking" MJ, Indo ! :)

SaintJames

Pizz poor were my words and a collective term for that core of players that exist in every club that never seem to even make the bench and frustrate the hell out of the club's fans!!