• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Transfer Rumours 2020/21

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
What teeet?
It said "Is it too late 👀🖋🕰"

ryancooper327

Ha! Imagine if it was just a scheduled tweet. Though I have seen deals confirmed today (Barrow for example)

SaintJames

We have three or four players on our books who contribute very little but use up resources. If we could have offloaded them maybe we could have made better offers.
Anyway, we needed a keeper, a centre half
a winger and a striker and we've got three of the four. The disappointment is not getting the striker.
Mike, three out of four aint a bad return! It's probably almost certain that each of the 92 football league clubs have all got three or four players seemingly out of favour or deemed pizz poor so I wouldnt worry too much that we have as well :)

Grecian Max

Very well known Exeweb poster
It said "Is it too late 👀🖋🕰"
Seriously?

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Seriously?
Yes. But beginning to worry that I might have imagined it. Could it have been a scheduled tweet to announce Robbie yesterday?

arthur

Remember one window when we sold Mackie, everybody was on here expecting a buy, nothing happened. (Think Tisdale put in a gestural bid for James Constable that was never going to be accepted). Mass disillusion amongst the angry masses but we went on to get promotion anyway. Phillips, Stanno, Challiner and Logie stepped up to the plate and we won the play offs. (Not saying that will happen this year though🙄)
What I remember about the year we won the play offs was Phillips, as a Torquay sub, telling Exeter fans on the Plainmoor side terrace that possession was no good unless you did something with it....

Grecian Max

Yes. But beginning to worry that I might have imagined it. Could it have been a scheduled tweet to announce Robbie yesterday?
Bring on the conspiracy theories!

Grecian Max

Presumably there are still free agents out there

simcity

The tweet wasn't from the official account, it was from a fake one so no more incomings for a while!

Scott_Palfrey

Can guarantee you 100% that wasn't the club, there are many accounts on twitter that annoyingly use the club badge as their profile picture and have names including ECFC

Also those aren't the emojis we use or wording we'd go for!