• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Transfer rumour Louis-Michel Yamfam

Intheknow84

I believe one of the players in negotiations is Louis-Michel Yamfam a winger released by Charlton.

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
"Highly rated" whilst at Stevenage, host of clubs chasing him two years ago, now out of contract, what happened to him in the interim?

Moomin Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Still only 18 so plenty of development. I’d be pleased as he’s obviously got potential and would be a low risk signing.

In fact, I’d be happy to sign him just for his name!

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Sounds good!

Coppers

I believe one of the players in negotiations is Louis-Michel Yamfam a winger released by Charlton.
I can see some truth in this with Matt's links to Charlton.

wiveygrecian

Still only 18 so plenty of development. I’d be pleased as he’s obviously got potential and would be a low risk signing.

In fact, I’d be happy to sign him just for his name!
I think when he left Stevenage he was already 18 , so now he’s 20 and ready to play a lot of first team football. He was very highly rated when he left Stevenage . Quite a few Premier league clubs were looking at him.
I also think Scott Wagstaff could be one of the players we may sign. Was at Charlton when he got promoted with Matt Taylor and they are good friends . We will see!

Jammers20

I think when he left Stevenage he was already 18 , so now he’s 20 and ready to play a lot of first team football. He was very highly rated when he left Stevenage . Quite a few Premier league clubs were looking at him.
I also think Scott Wagstaff could be one of the players we may sign. Was at Charlton when he got promoted with Matt Taylor and they are good friends . We will see!
Would love to see them both come. Especially Wagstaff always rated him when seen him.

manc grecian

Very well known Exeweb poster
Can either play centre back?

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
Yamfam is 180cm (6ft)

Oliver

Maybe a clue here that a deal has already been decided, but to whom we don't know.

http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/louis-yamfam/transfers/spieler/369562/transfer_id/2123285