• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Transfer Gossip

Oliver

James Dunne released by Cambridge.

Moomin Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
James Dunne released by Cambridge.
Saw that. I'd like him back here but not so sure it would happen.

One player I'm expecting a possible move for is Dean Bowditch released by MK. Tisdale tried to sign him when he left Yeovil and may have another go...

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
If worst were to come to worst and Reuben Reid were to leave in the summer, I think we could do a lot worse than look at Matt Green, somewhat surprisingly released by Mansfield.

SDRighton

If worst were to come to worst and Reuben Reid were to leave in the summer, I think we could do a lot worse than look at Matt Green, somewhat surprisingly released by Mansfield.
Fair shout and a Westcountry lad too, but I imagine he was put on a fair old whack by Mansfield when he returned to them from Birmingham.

Moomin Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
That is a surprise tbf as I'm sure he hit double figures this season. He'll do well for someone at this level.

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
That is a surprise tbf as I'm sure he hit double figures this season. He'll do well for someone at this level.
There is no truth in the rumour that Steve Evans is off to Swindon. And therefore there is no truth in rumours that he may have released some of his better players and no truth in rumours that they may end up signing for Swindon.

andrew p long

Very well known Exeweb poster
as I've pointed out on the Torquay thread we should be in for Torquay POTY 24 year old midfielder Luke Young,offered a new contract by Torquay but available without a fee.

He's named his son after matt Oakley so that makes it certain!

IndoMike

Think he scored 10.

IndoMike

There is no truth in the rumour that Steve Evans is off to Swindon. And therefore there is no truth in rumours that he may have released some of his better players and no truth in rumours that they may end up signing for Swindon.
Lets hope he doesn't sign for Swindon or of course that we get promoted. Already seen him enough this season.

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
Think he scored 10.
10 league (31 starts), 13 in all comps.