• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Tranmere Rovers - H Discussion Thread

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Pre-match interview with Matt Taylor

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Interview with Archie Collins

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
bit tricky without Dieng and Atangana - a centre mid + number 10 combo of Kite Collins and Jay seems to me physically lightweight for such a important area of the pitch (and the same is true if Taylor replaces one of them). With Sam out too no game is going to be easy.
I think Kite has the potential to offer a decent physical presence; the challenge for him is to cut out some of the over-enthusiastic tackles that have got him into trouble without losing that physical presence that we need.

CWH-NYC_

Our large and deep squad appears to have shrunk rather rapidly. I wonder if Sam S. is fit enough to get some more game time.
Suggest a scrappy 1-0 win.

Red Devon

Very well known Exeweb poster
I think Kite has the potential to offer a decent physical presence; the challenge for him is to cut out some of the over-enthusiastic tackles that have got him into trouble without losing that physical presence that we need.
He needs to be able to find one or two passes as well, it was noticeable against Northampton how little the midfield offered particularly in the first 45.

Colesman Ballz

Time to get back into the winning habit, with 3pts to kick off the Festive fixtures ! UTC

fred binneys head

We haven’t got a match day thread started yet have we? Big responsibility.

I’m coming down for this one, have to dash off at the end though as I’m also going corporate for the Chiefs game, gonna be a great day! Setting off soon.