• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Torquay United Prediction Thread

Stuffy

Well-known Exeweb poster
I predict we'll get ripped apart by a new slimline Billy Kee.
BTI has really suckered you into thinking this blokes great :S

Grecian_Jay

Very well known Exeweb poster
BTI has really suckered you into thinking this blokes great :S
Hey wash your mouth out, I was bigging up the big man long before BTI had heard of him.

wemissmoxey

Oi Panhead,

Big Billy is on fire, see:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uB5SkuJ1-D8

Stuffy

Well-known Exeweb poster
Hey wash your mouth out, I was bigging up the big man long before BTI had heard of him.
OK m'lad, I'll give way on that. However, you've very much nailed your colours to the mast regarding the 'supposed' abilities young Billy. I got City to win 4-1 and Kee to look very ordinary.

One of us is gonna look a complete prat sometime tomorrow night ;)

StroudGrecian

So in your opinion, one more meaningful friendly before the first game of the season. Maybe its time to play Torquay with a relatively full strength team..
When you say 'one more', which was the other one?

You lot have got some pretty weird ideas. I really cannot see that playing the likes of Ottery is more meaningful that playing Derby, and I really cannot see Lenny Pidgeley being allowed to watch the second half in the pub. I know things were different in your day, thankfully city and Tisdale have moved on.

Grecian_Jay

Oi Panhead,

Big Billy is on fire, see:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uB5SkuJ1-D8
That is just proof he is the type of character Tisdale is looking for.

malcolms

When you say 'one more', which was the other one?

You lot have got some pretty weird ideas. I really cannot see that playing the likes of Ottery is more meaningful that playing Derby, and I really cannot see Lenny Pidgeley being allowed to watch the second half in the pub. I know things were different in your day, thankfully city and Tisdale have moved on.
I really hope you are trying to be a prat because, if not, you are seriously succeeding:S

StroudGrecian

I really hope you are trying to be a prat because, if not, you are seriously succeeding:S
I'm interested to know which of the PSFs already played was, in your esteemed opinion, meaningful.

Also trying to understand why you want to try to run down one of our new players before the season has even started.

Otherwise, guilty as charged. Being a prat when one chooses to be is a rare gift.

malcolms

I'm interested to know which of the PSFs already played was, in your esteemed opinion, meaningful.

Also trying to understand why you want to try to run down one of our new players before the season has even started.

Otherwise, guilty as charged. Being a prat when one chooses to be is a rare gift.
But a gift you are turning into a career.......

StroudGrecian

But a gift you are turning into a career.......
At least I have a choice in the matter.

Why are you lot trying to run down one of our new players before the season has kicked off?