• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Tony Blair buys ninth home

finetime

, and we certainly won`t defeat Al Qaeda or militant Islam with strange worries about the legality of it all.
Pity we look the other way when it comes to worries about the legality of Israel and so many of its actions. If ever there was a situation which fans the flames of radicalism and gives the extremists endless propaganda to turn the whole situation into a war..

Military strategies to conquer "militant Islam" will never succeed when you have a situation like this.

COmplete waste of time, money, resources and human life.

angelic upstart

Very well known Exeweb poster
Looking back through the list of past British PMs, who was the last to do just that in your opinion?
I don't believe it's ever happened, hence my thirst for change.

For some reason, people think that's "liberal, left wing wooliness". I call it common sense.

There is no left or right wing, just people.

tavyred

Not interesting extrapolation at all dear man, merely regurgitating some of your threads and asking why you posted them, whilst using your alleged personal viewpoint to hold it against you :) Simple really.
Your not getting away with that one, quotes of my previous ramblings re. Iraq and Mosques are needed to back up your scurrilous claims of inconsistency!

TB's comments are rather strange aren't they, as he hadn't done any of the things he's having a pop at Brown for either, but hey, like I said earlier, the British public are thick f*cking morons that prefer a smile to a bit of bite.
It is said that the spat between Blair and Brown was at such a pitch toward the end, that Brown as Chancellor blocked many of Tone`s plans for welfare and public service reform.....remember Frank Field "thinking the unthinkable" .
The British public imo seem to get it broadly right at election time, although you could argue the choice put before us does`nt tend to be the best.

tavyred

Pity we look the other way when it comes to worries about the legality of Israel and so many of its actions. If ever there was a situation which fans the flames of radicalism and gives the extremists endless propaganda to turn the whole situation into a war..

Military strategies to conquer "militant Islam" will never succeed when you have a situation like this.
Early days, Iran will be next.

elginCity

Is that before, or after, they've conquered 'militant islam' in Afghanistan?

finetime

Too sensitive, wont happen.

:)

Mr Jinx

Too sensitive, wont happen.

:)
Wanna tell Sarah Palin that?

Poultice

Sazza couldn't point out Illinois on a map let alone Iran.

Still a yay though.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Sazza couldn't point out Illinois on a map let alone Iran.

Still a yay though.
Hmm.... Guess Iran might be in better condition

Alistair20000

And the Israelis ?