• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

To make Saturday complete...

EX4 6PX

Well-known Exeweb poster
... yes, PeteUSA, you can still slag off Artur even though he kept a clean sheet.

I am not sure that I will be able to sleep tonight without somebody slagging off the City keeper on Exeweb. Its become part of my Saturday evening routine.

Don't let me down, now.

Pidge

Both keepers today. Absolutely terrible! ;)

stumpynadge

Fair play, Artur performed well today, nice and vocal and commanding. Only stuck a few into touch, and one of those was because he was injured. Even Joe Hart shanked one into touch tonight.

Reggie T42

Cannot Be Serious Cottage, Backside of Beyond, Dev
As a regular paying supporter, I want to know why the fekk Artur suddenly decided to just walk off without a "yay or a nay" two thirds of the way through the game. Artur, get a grip! Did the inflatable chicken waving the banana **** you off?

Alistair20000

Very well known Exeweb poster
I counted three.

ECFC traveller

I counted three.
Where are people getting 2 from? we clearly had 2, and of course Carlisle's keeper makes 3.

FAN-TATIC

You mean the two gatekeepers behind the OG?

Alistair20000

Very well known Exeweb poster
Where are people getting 2 from? we clearly had 2, and of course Carlisle's keeper makes 3.
No doubt Pate was also there.........at least in spirit.

Sarcy Sid

I counted three.
Is that goalkeepers or the amount of services personnel that turned up!;) The away end wasnt exactly bursting! Good on those who came in fancy dress, even though they must have been bloody freezing.

DJH2005

Danny Coles seemed extremely happy to have you back today Leonard, what did he say, make it permanent, make it your own, or something wasn't it?

;)

Thought Art had a decent game myself, though the Pidge did make that fine stop seconds after coming on, which impressed me too.

Not much between them in all honesty.