• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

TMC - The mighty Christian.

tisdale 1

Resigned
Something to do with Sports management.
not brought a pub then;)

Last edited:

DevonSent

Real shame to hear about him retiring. He was a good player for City, I remember him being awesome up at York when we won 3.2 a few years back. Good luck to him in the next chapter of his life.

Oldsmobile-88

Very well known Exeweb poster
The only bright spot in Blake's reign...We would have been down in the Conference a lot sooner without his goals & performances..

antman

Well-known Exeweb poster
Said it loads of times on here, but he is the most technically gifted player in terms of touch that I have ever seen play for City. Killed a ball stone dead by just looking at it.

Best of luck to him.

LOG

Very good player for us, too good at the time really.

Remember him getting a second yellow for kicking the ball against the advertising boards at the front of the Doble, even though the ball rebounded straight back to where it should've been.

4ORDY

Shame would of payed just to see him when he was on form !!! should of been great !!! would he make our team now ???

iscalad

Shame would of payed just to see him when he was on form !!! should of been great !!! would he make our team now ???
He used to get MOM most times he played if I remember correctly. Not that he had much to beat. Not sure he would be a Tis type of player though.

ecfcandy

he was also my fav player at the time, great to watch on his day

Dobley

would he make our team now ???
For those who never had the privilige first hand and so wouldn't know what I mean by "Durrrrr", I invite you to make up your own mind... (Qualities a little poor, you're looking at goals 2 and 3 from 40 seconds onwards).

People aren't lying when they say he was worth the gate money alone. Even without scoring, he was just the kind of player to get you on your feet.

GozoGrecian

Resigned
He was fantastic, christian 'whirlwind' roberts as I remember! gifted footballer, shame when he left, even learned to chaseback and try to tackle which was good to see!