• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Tiverton Town vs Exeter City, 7pm. Friendly match day thread

SaintJames

Well-known Exeweb poster
Jevani Brown has such a relaxed, cheerful manner about him. I think he, Nombe and Dieng have added so much to the team spirit, aside from the fact that they are arguably three of our best players.
Quite true that Mike. Who cant like three guys who always seem to play with a smile on their face, in a relaxed carefree style and are as you say probably our best three players all of whom will I believe take their games to the next level next season. It will be a challenge keeping Nombe and Jevani at the club so it will be important that we are competitive as a team next season to stand a chance of keeping them?

Martin Weiler

Overall we didnt put enough pressure on the Tivvy keeper who looked about 5ft 6 and around 17 yrs old :)
The Tivvy keeper was actually Exeter City keeper Jack Arthur. We lent him to them for the night as their regular keeper was on holiday.

SaintJames

Well-known Exeweb poster
The Tivvy keeper was actually Exeter City keeper Jack Arthur. We lent him to them for the night as their regular keeper was on holiday.
Jack was replaced around the hour mark it was their replacement for Jack. I thought Jack did quite well actually

AmberRed

Love Jev he has such technical ability and will fit seamlessly into L1. Still unsure whether MJ will make the same step up with similar ease?
Regards last night I'm in total agreement with your comments they were spot on. My only additional points were that for a tall boy I thought Pondy wasnt as dominant in the air as I expected against the bulky Tivvy No10. Also Harry Lee's kicking off the floor needs a bit of work. Overall we didnt put enough pressure on the Tivvy keeper who looked about 5ft 6 and around 17 yrs old :)
I think Pondy and a few of the first team lads looked a bit leggy, but think they were worked quite hard at the Vale and then had about a 4 hour trip back due to the traffic problems. Tivvy's keeper was 17, the same age as Harry Lee, thought Harry's kicking was good last night! Jev has certainly made himself a fans favourite, the sort of player every team needs.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member

STURTZ

Very well known Exeweb poster
He walks in the boardroom cool and slow
Who calls the City chairman Daddio
Jevani Brown, wears the crown
Jevani Brown, wears the crown
He's gonna get goals just you wait and see,
"Why's everybody always scoring off me"?

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member