• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Tisdale's clothes

samwise

Leaving the football aside for a second...what on earth was Tisdale wearing today?! I can honestly say I've never seen a football manager wear a white flat cap, blue blazer, cream trousers and smart brown shoes to a game before. :D

Perhaps he's going to take advantage of the weather and go for a spot of punting down the Exe this evening?

Liam McNamara

It was funny!! I was expecting Gok Wan to turn up at any moment!!

CREDYGRECIAN

Very well known Exeweb poster
Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
His cap was a shocker...looked like he should of been playing crown green bowls.

Alistair20000

His cap was a shocker...looked like he should of been playing crown green bowls.
Very dapper if eccentric. Looked like he had escaped from Brideshead Revisited.

He had been for a spot of golf before the game

Stu86

Quality outfit!

Antony Moxey

Considering some of the gear you've turned up to footy in Creds, you're not in much of a position to decide whether someone's clobber is shocking or not.. ;)

FAN-TATIC

Leaving the football aside for a second...what on earth was Tisdale wearing today?! I can honestly say I've never seen a football manager wear a white flat cap, blue blazer, cream trousers and smart brown shoes to a game before. :D

Perhaps he's going to take advantage of the weather and go for a spot of punting down the Exe this evening?
His personal choice! Prefers not to follow the masses. As long as he can keep us winning I don't give a t*ss what he chooses to wear!

RyaanECFC

he could wear a mankini, i dont give a flying **** if im honest, just keep us moving up the FL

Pete Martin (CTID)

'Twas funny to hear Tis on Radio Devon in his post-match interview, when asked about Ben Hamer, he gave him his standard subdued and measured praise and then said....'oh and he wears a cravat - clearly someone with excellent dress sense' (or summat like that).