• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Tisdales appraisal

milts

I do blame Tisdale for today as he shouldn't have picked Dawson, Reid, and both of D'Ath and Rodgers.
What about Davies? Playing Bennett week in, week out when he was in terrible form? Benbett up front today?

The blokes made numerous balls ups!

dommers

The blokes made numerous balls ups!
As has everyone.

I'd have settled for 10th at the beginning of the season. Probably not in the manner it has been achieved and certainly not 6 weeks ago although thankfully the season over and we can move on. I'll be interested to see who's on the retained list and wouldn't be surprised to see us finish lower next year although play with much effort and passion next year when more of the youngster have to play which I guess will please many on here.

Lager Lout

Well-known Exeweb poster
I do blame Tisdale for today as he shouldn't have picked Dawson, Reid, and both of D'Ath and Rodgers.
D'Ath and Rodgers aren't ours, so I wouldn't consider them as our youngsters.

LL

milts

As has everyone.

I'd have settled for 10th at the beginning of the season. Probably not in the manner it has been achieved and certainly not 6 weeks ago although thankfully the season over and we can move on. I'll be interested to see who's on the retained list and wouldn't be surprised to see us finish lower next year although play with much effort and passion next year when more of the youngster have to play which I guess will please many on here.
Well that shows your complete lack of ambition. And it's because of fans like you that the club so readily accepts failure.

dommers

D'Ath and Rodgers aren't ours, so I wouldn't consider them as our youngsters.
But they're young with very little experience of first team football and I think they were better options on the bench and it was always possible for to have a bad result given the team. I think we'd have struggled to get a result anyway and the team he selected struck as one for next year rather than one to get the best result today.

dommers

And it's because of fans like you that the club so readily accepts failure.
Thank you

Lager Lout

Well-known Exeweb poster
But they're young with very little experience of first team football and I think they were better options on the bench and it was always possible for to have a bad result given the team. I think we'd have struggled to get a result anyway and the team he selected struck as one for next year rather than one to get the best result today.
I wasn't criticizing their selection as Tisdale is brilliant. The only reason we lost is because we have sooooo many injuries.

I was merely pointing out that these particular youngsters aren't ours.

LL

dommers

I was merely pointing out that these particular youngsters aren't ours.
I wasn't pointing out that were ours, just that they were young without much experience.

Grecian_Jay

Very well known Exeweb poster
Pretty successful fishing trip for you this evening Dimmers. I'm not sure you are that dim as you're owning all these planks tonight.

grecianboyy

Bet on him saying "The team played well in parts, but we lacked that something but apart from that the club is in safe hands for the future." something along those lines.