• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Tisdales appraisal

dommers

I'm just talking about today.

manc grecian

Very well known Exeweb poster
As if he has an appraisal.

Carry on as you were

milts

The thread is about Tisdales appraisal... Today barely comes into it, so what are you going on about today for?

Looking for excuses to lick Tisdales ass!

Banksy

To me it's clearly down to all these youngster playing who aren't good enough despite the posts on here stating how wonderful they all are.
Cue Mr rosey tinter.

dommers

Cue Mr rosey tinter.
A rather strange post. I'm criticising the youngsters for not being good enough yet you seem to class it as being positive.

milts

A rather strange post. I'm criticising the youngsters for not being good enough yet you seem to class it as being positive.
You were excusing Tisdale of blame for today's horror show.

Last edited:

Antony Moxey

Who takes Tisdales appraisal and what objectives was he given during his previous one?

1 point from 21 is terrible and questions need to be asked!
Will they be asked about the points gained in the previous games this season too?

spanky

exeweb.com eejit
Staff member
Sack Tisdale. Sack Tagg. Sack the Board. Sack the trustees. Sack the Siege Army. And most importantly, sack Chairman Lez...

dommers

You were excusing Tisdale of blame for today's horror show.
I do blame Tisdale for today as he shouldn't have picked Dawson, Reid, and both of D'Ath and Rodgers.

milts

Will they be asked about the points gained in the previous games this season too?
Definitely. His appraisal should take into account the whole season, that includes the **** home form, better than average away form, derby performances, signings the lot.

If 10th was our target, he's met it obviously.

However, I'd be disappointed if we weren't aiming for higher than 10th at the start of the season.