• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Tisdale

Grecian Max

Very well known Exeweb poster
F*ck off valley boy. Your lot clogged up exeweb this time last year, you were all insistent that he'd leave us for your sh*te sheep shagging club (wasn't too long ago it was you or us for the drop...you lot have shorter memories than Argyle)

He won't leave for you. Nuff said.

Last edited:

Jack the Jumper

Eh? Don't worry, you can watch Tis on MOTD after this season witht he mighty Jacks:p

RaeUK

Cleaner
Staff member
I'm bored now. Think I'll go and wash my hair ...

SimonBB

Eh? Don't worry, you can watch Tis on MOTD after this season witht he mighty Jacks:p
Why wouldnt he go to the games being its another Swansea fan calling you thick...

What are you talking about? Swans finished 7th in the Championship, Exeter just survived in League One. Keep the jokes coming.:S
Stop waving it around its not that impressive.

Phil Sayers

If Tisdale is offered the job I can't imagine that he wouldn't seriously consider it and I think he came closer to leaving last summer than is realised.

Championship football, more money for his playing budget, more money for himself, an already successful side, better players, a better stadium, bigger cowds, closer to his home and a Board who want some stability and may be prepared to give the manager a bigger say in everything at the club than most would.

Obviously I really hope he doesn't leave but if he is offered the job I would say it is as likely as not that he will accept and nobody could blame him for that.

wemissmoxey

Stop waving it around its not that impressive.
Listen buddy, I really don't want to know what goes on behind closed doors in your property, what you and your mates get up to is up to you but don't publish it on here.

:)

Well-known Exeweb poster
SimonBB;995020. Stop waving it around its not that impressive.[/QUOTE said:
trouble is, actually it is pretty impressive and I would think quite tempting for a young up and coming manager.

StixUK

Sometimes jumped up welsh sheep shaggers need to know when to get the sheep and put it on it!!!

FACT

LammieLammieLammie

Jack, you remind me of a Jack Russell, yapping around at ankles. You may have offered 000's last year plus the old transfer kitty, but he's still ours for a while.

Jack the Jumper

Ok. Nice talking to you guys. See you tomorrow.[H]