• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Tisdale

wemissmoxey

Very well known Exeweb poster
Because Lister said so.
Also V60 indicates we will be in the Champions League soon.

Grecian Royal

Our manager doesn't come across as a person who, having just persuaded a young player to sign for the us, would then promptly leave for another club. Not to mention the new pitch and his comments on looking forward to playing on it....

Jack the Jumper

Our manager doesn't come across as a person who, having just persuaded a young player to sign for the us, would then promptly leave for another club. Not to mention the new pitch and his comments on looking forward to playing on it....
Martinez signed and persuaded good players to sign for us then guess what? He left. Swans have signed two youngsters already who the manager was "looking forward to working with" guess what? He's left.

That means nothing. Tisdale may well turn it down but i wouldn't be too sure.

RaeUK

Cleaner
Staff member
Also V60 indicates we will be in the Champions League soon.
I don't know if you meant that tongue in cheek, but I would suggest it is part of the many reasons why Tis will be staying for a while. He is a very young guy with time on his side. Taking a team from the Conference to the Championship will be a very tempting challenge to him. I suspect, for Tis, the challenge is everything. And he's getting what he wants here.
Sorry Jack, but as has been said, start looking at the second choice ... ;)

Jack the Jumper

Sorry Jack, but as has been said, start looking at the second choice ... ;)

Tell that to our chairman who is a big fan for Tis:p

exeterjack

Because the Swans have missed out on the play offs twice in the last two season, play fantastic football, nice stadium, good average crowds and it's a new challenge. We thought Martinez would never leave Swans.
You had sh*t in your eyes last season then. Are you trying to come over as a c*ck on purpose, if so your very good at it:$

RaeUK

Cleaner
Staff member
Tell that to our chairman who is a big fan for Tis:p
Let me know his address and I'll drop him a line. I would suggest if he has a genuine interest in working with Tis, he'd better research the type of person he is to avoid disappointment. He's certainly not like many Managers...

Jack the Jumper

You had sh*t in your eyes last season then. Are you trying to come over as a c*ck on purpose, if so your very good at it:$
What are you talking about? Swans finished 7th in the Championship, Exeter just survived in League One. Keep the jokes coming.:S

exeterjack

What are you talking about? Swans finished 7th in the Championship, Exeter just survived in League One. Keep the jokes coming.:S
Thick as:cool:

Well-known Exeweb poster
I must admit to being v suprised when an certain ex bored member of city told me pt had turned the swans down. Well, Its A season on and lets face it He had to be going some time. And im sure he's totally aware of how fragile a football reputation is, ie he probably wouldnt be in contention for the swansea job if we'd lost that last game and been relegated. And how long would it have taken to repair his reputation? 3 - maybe 4 seasons,if ever. So maybe the times right for pt to be moving on and Swansea seem's as good a club as he going to get. they've had 2-3? managers and each one have kept them on track. which suggests to me the Chairman's got his head on the right-ish way, something p.t Im sure PT would be looking at. And lets face it whats the next step on for us? staying in the 1st, whats the next step on for the Swans? the prem.

Last edited: