• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Tisdale

Jack the Jumper

OK, there's a lot I could write to back this us, but the short version is that Tis sees us as a project, an unfinished project. He will move on to a bigger club, but not yet. Sorry. Seriously.

All imho, wtfdik and dyor ;)
That sounds like a certain Roberto Martinez!

grecian till i die

jack the jumper **** offffff

Jack the Jumper

Pretty negative, if he does join you don't expect free flowing attacking football.
He'll do just fine;)

Lister

That sounds like a certain Roberto Martinez!
Sounds like a lot of managers ... maybe Tis actually means it?! We shall see. Look at how he turned you down when you came calling last year ;)

Jack the Jumper

Sounds like a lot of managers ... maybe Tis actually means it?! We shall see. Look at how he turned you down when you came calling last year ;)
True true. As i said, i'm not in the know and i'm not here to wind you up. I just feel that he will be the new manager.

exeips

Because the Swans have missed out on the play offs twice in the last two season, play fantastic football, nice stadium, good average crowds and it's a new challenge. We thought Martinez would never leave Swans.
So why is Sousa off to a newly promoted team?

Jack the Jumper

Our board are celebrating tonight. Sousa caused so many problems behind the scenes but the club refused to pay the money that he wanted for a mutal termination. Leicesters interested couldn't have come at a better time.

Well-known Exeweb poster
MONEY
http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11688_6244902,00.html

Anyone else noticed none of the 'club' &'I'm afraid to comment cos if I do no one will talk to me' posters aren't saying much on this one.
could well give this one some cred!

LOG

Very well known Exeweb poster
Why is everyone so convinced he has no interest in going?
Because Lister said so.

exeips

Our board are celebrating tonight. Sousa caused so many problems behind the scenes but the club refused to pay the money that he wanted for a mutal termination. Leicesters interested couldn't have come at a better time.
Oh Sorry, I thought you were bigging him up when you said.

Because the Swans have missed out on the play offs twice in the last two season, play fantastic football, nice stadium, good average crowds and it's a new challenge. We thought Martinez would never leave Swans.
Sound like your managers are only to keen to leave!