• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Tisdale

Jack the Jumper

Wanna put some money on it Jack?
No i'm not a betting person but seriously, what makes you so sure? We thought the same when Martinez left us for Wigan. Did you know that he actually APPLIED for the Swans job last year? Is he that loyal?[H]

Jack the Jumper

Because we know the type of person he is ...*-)
No, you THINK you know what type of person he is.

Grecian2K

Very well known Exeweb poster
I think the Jacking off Humper may well be feeling a bit "sheepish" when it looks back over this spot of trolling in the not too distant future!

Well-known Exeweb poster
No i'm not a betting person but seriously, what makes you so sure? We thought the same when Martinez left us for Wigan. Did you know that he actually APPLIED for the Swans job last year? Is he that loyal?[H]
How do you know he applied for the job?

Lister

Prove he applied!

D'oh! 007 beat me to it. Seriously though, why are YOU so sure of your facts?

Last edited:

Jack the Jumper

I think the Jacking off Humper may well be feeling a bit "sheepish" when it looks back over this spot of trolling in the not too distant future!
Maybe so. I don't claim to be in the know but it is a fact that he applied for the job last year when you just got promoted to league One. Having just stayed up, i'm sure he would like a new challenge. I like your optimism but you have to be realistic too:). Oh well, judging by your fans reactions, he would be a fantastic coup.[H]

wemissmoxey

Shove it up your jumper Jack, you talk sh*t.

Lister

Maybe so. I don't claim to be in the know but it is a fact that he applied for the job last year when you just got promoted to league One. Having just stayed up, i'm sure he would like a new challenge. I like your optimism but you have to be realistic too:). Oh well, judging by your fans reactions, he would be a fantastic coup.[H]
The challenge could be to turn a team that just survived into something much better then?

Like I said, let us know who the second favourite is will ya :)

angelic upstart

Shove it up your jumper Jack, you talk sh*t.
What do you care? You don't even rate Tis

Jack the Jumper

Prove he applied!

D'oh! 007 beat me to it. Seriously though, why are YOU so sure of your facts?
I can't "prove" it but trust me that he was there. BTW, Sousa has left Swansea (Just confirmed) so who will your ne:Dxt boss be?