Tisdale

Jack the Jumper

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha he's been offered a few jobs (alledgedly), what makes you so sure he'd go now?
Because the Swans have missed out on the play offs twice in the last two season, play fantastic football, nice stadium, good average crowds and it's a new challenge. We thought Martinez would never leave Swans.

jambo

Well-known Exeweb poster
I suspect Tis would have been more likely to have gone this time last year than he would be now.

Jack the Jumper

We've just released them all as part of a budget cut.

Barry Corr would be a quality signing.
Isn't he a free agent though?;)

Serious question guys, what is Tisdale like as manager There's no point lying because I have no influence over the appointment:D.

Lister

Because the Swans have missed out on the play offs twice in the last two season, play fantastic football, nice stadium, good average crowds and it's a new challenge. We thought Martinez would never leave Swans.
OK, there's a lot I could write to back this us, but the short version is that Tis sees us as a project, an unfinished project. He will move on to a bigger club, but not yet. Sorry. Seriously.

All imho, wtfdik and dyor ;)

Jack the Jumper

I suspect Tis would have been more likely to have gone this time last year than he would be now.
Why? Surely having had 2 succesive promotions, he'd have the desire and momentum to stay with you? Surely now is completely different? I read that you are on a shoestring budget, is that going to change?