• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Tisdale?

STURTZ

Very well known Exeweb poster
I do believe you credit yourself with more impact than you really have. Under my skin? No way. You are FAR too lightweight for that. You certainly get under a lot of Argyle supporters skin though, certainly from what I have been told. There are more than just a few who are getting completely hacked off with the way you put their opinions down in your typically arrogant and posturing manner. I understand you have actually written to the scottish idiot to assure him of your support?

Can't you just see porkie removing his hat and glasses as he reads this.:D

geoffwp

"Great manager"

You're 5th from bottom of the third division man, get yourself together.
2 points separate us from 12th place Ian. 2 points take you to...um....23rd??? Tiz out of his depth??? I think you will find he is learning fast. When he does go it wont be us clamouring for him to depart, it will be because a club well ahead of us and you have made him an offer that he just would not be able to refuse. Mr sturrock, on the other hand appears to have lost his touch. How much longer will you give him to find it again? How many more defeats until the board say enough is enough? He has turned from a talisman into a bogeyman hasn't he?

Red Box

If Tisdale had the funds available at his disposal similar to Sturrock I honestly think he would do better than bottom of the Championship ( I can hardly write Championship and think of Plymouth in the sentence) why do they call it the Championship.......Champions of what ffs!?

IJN

In our case, the league you are fifth from bottom in.

<guffaw>

elginCity

the league you are fifth from bottom in.
Dizzy heights for some.

jmgull

Homo Park
....****** up Cornishman or literary genius?

No, i dont know either....

STURTZ

....****** up Cornishman or literary genius?

No, i dont know either....
jm you grow more embittered with every week that passes, I realise that supporting two teams that have lost their last combined total of what? 11 or twelve matches must take it's toll but can't you just spread your misery elsewhere?

IJN

Says a man whose team is 5th from bottom.

Easily pleased Squirtz.

grecianfaniow

says a man rock bottom of the league <GUFFAW> and the tricky trees are going to make sure you stay there in front of a few million ****** bored sunday viewers (priceless)

RaeUK

Cleaner
Staff member
Says a man whose team is 5th from bottom...
Sigh. I know. It's shamefull isn't it? Especially when pointed out by someone who's team is best described as being 1st above league One. [Might as well become an honoury member to be honest].

Still, at least our performance is improving... ;)