• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Tisdale to become 3rd Longest Standing Manager...

Mr Jinx

Very well known Exeweb poster
...assuming Moyes takes over from Ferguson.

Only Wenger and Pulis agead of him (and Pulis was only by a matter of days!)

Wowzers.

Grecian_Jay

Surely United aren't really going to stoop as low as Moyes? The bloke is a good manager but to take over from someone like Ferguson you need all sorts of skills, the main one benig a winner. Moyes hasn't won a single thing at Everton which is **** poor. He seems to be lauded as some kind of super manager for having little cash, yet if you look at his signings he has spent bloody millions on crap players (he's saved by the odd sale of a Rooney and Lescott).

Only one man for the job and that is Mourinho, failing that then look at Klopp or someone who has won something.

If United appoint Moyes then they will strugle to win the league and certainly not win the Champions League.

jimbo-gould

Only one man for the job and that is Mourinho, failing that then look at Klopp or someone who has won something.
Klopp all day long for me! Brings through youth as well as winning things. Top manager!

Kentish Grecian

1. Arsène Wenger (France), Arsenal, Premier League, October 1996 (Joined Real Madrid June 2013)

2. David Moyes (Scotland), Everton, Premier League, March 2002 (Joined Man Utd/Arsenal June 2013)

3. Tony Pulis (Wales), Stoke City, Premier League, June 2006 (Dismissed June 2013)

4. Paul Tisdale (England) Exeter City, League Two, June 2006 (Number 1 in June 2013)

Grecian2K

1. Arsène Wenger (France), Arsenal, Premier League, October 1996 (Joined Real Madrid June 2013)

2. David Moyes (Scotland), Everton, Premier League, March 2002 (Joined Man Utd/Arsenal June 2013)

3. Tony Pulis (Wales), Stoke City, Premier League, June 2006 (Dismissed June 2013)

4. Paul Tisdale (England) Exeter City, League Two, June 2006 (dismissed by newly self-appointed Chief Exec of the BoS, Grecian Jay, in May 2013)
Cummon Kentish. Corrected for inevitables. Do you REALLY think our Jayne would ever allow your first proposal to ever happen?

geoffwp

Only one man for the job and that is Mourinho
Didn't think you went for fashion icons or preening maddonas Doreen. Most of the Manure fans I heard on 5 live were not calling for for the Spaniard, many of them seeming to suggest he was the 'wrong style'. I think he would destroy the club, not that I personally care one iota.

fred binneys head

Didn't think you went for fashion icons or preening maddonas Doreen. Most of the Manure fans I heard on 5 live were not calling for for the Spaniard, many of them seeming to suggest he was the 'wrong style'. I think he would destroy the club, not that I personally care one iota.
*cough, cough, Portuguese, cough*

geoffwp

*cough, cough, Portuguese, cough*
Just goes to show how much interest I take in the geezer then fbh.

PS aren't they the same??

Last edited:

fred binneys head

PS aren't they the same??
Racist.

This post is not to be taken seriously in any way.

ECFC Music

Surely United aren't really going to stoop as low as Moyes? The bloke is a good manager but to take over from someone like Ferguson you need all sorts of skills, the main one benig a winner. Moyes hasn't won a single thing at Everton which is **** poor. He seems to be lauded as some kind of super manager for having little cash, yet if you look at his signings he has spent bloody millions on crap players (he's saved by the odd sale of a Rooney and Lescott).

If United appoint Moyes then they will strugle to win the league and certainly not win the Champions League.
I'm sure Moyes would have won things at clubs with cash available.Who has won a major trophy in recent years other than the usual four or five? Oh yes Portsmouth who splashed cash they didn't have and i hardly count the League Cup as the big teams play under strength teams.
As for Mourinho i can't see Man Utd appointing him.They will go for someone who they consider has stability and longevity ,hardly attributes the 'Special One' has.Also i suspect Ferguson and Bobby Charlton will have a big say in the selection process and it might already have been decided prior to Ferguson's announcement.