• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Tisdale out brigade - Mk Edition.

LOG

Very well known Exeweb poster
Don't you think after the way he left and things he said we're entitled to a little bit of gloating?
If you think four people losing their jobs is something to gloat about then carry on.

DB9

If you think four people losing their jobs is something to gloat about then carry on.
That's football I'm afraid, You keep losing and you lose your job and unlike most people in the normal world you get your salary for the length of your contract paid to you

spanky

exeweb.com eejit
Staff member
Am I the only one thinking this thread is the Exeweb version of an unhealthy obsession over an ex wife/husband?

Stelios

Am I the only one thinking this thread is the Exeweb version of an unhealthy obsession over an ex wife/husband?
There is a bit of that. Personally, I'm just glad because it means I'll no longer have to look up an MK result or visit the Concrete Roundabout again :LOL:

Anyone who enters into the employ of Mr Winkleman should know what's coming. Not all clubs treat their managers and staff as well as others...........

Banksy

Perhaps the great man can come back as Matt’s assistant with Perryman as boot boy?

The Proper Chap

Well-known Exeweb poster
Yeah fair point, I imagine Tisdale will be visiting the Cotswolds food banks this week, my thoughts are with him.

IndoMike

Like most divorces (....they say), it's been a bit messy.
Tisdale obviously was good at PR to get a lot of the press on his side, but he clearly forgot to employ it with the fans.

Last edited:

Joshyd123

Can't see that unbearable man getting another job in Football as a Manager. His ego will be bruised and battered now he has 'Sacked' on his CV. Couldn't have happened to a nicer bloke that MK Dons have got rid of him.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
I'd have a good laugh at MK Dons if they were still in the relegation zone come January.

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
I'd have a good laugh at MK Dons if they were still in the relegation zone come January.
Will anyone on here really notice or care now Tiswas has gone, but yes would be a jolly jape