• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Tisdale must STAY

Grecian2K

Very well known Exeweb poster
Given what a stubborn, arrogant, intransigent sod he has always proved to be when criticised in the the past might a bit of "reverse psychology" finally be our last resort here?

If enough of us beg and plead for him to stay for all eternity it might provoke him into a final flounce, just to prove to us that no-one tells the MIGHT TISDALE what to do.

Just a (desperate) thought.

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
Given what a stubborn, arrogant, intransigent sod he has always proved to be when criticised in the the past might a bit of "reverse psychology" finally be our last resort here?

If enough of us beg and plead for him to stay for all eternity it might provoke him into a final flounce, just to prove to us that no-one tells the MIGHT TISDALE what to do.

.........very desperate.

greatwhite

Alternatively I could arrange a click together sniper rifle shipment from Paris to arrive at Topsham next Friday evening....Wing in and out and take the back of Tisdales head right off with one shot...Maybe cost a bit of money but hey it would be worth it and cheaper than the rolling contract to terminate...

Alternatively I could arrange a click together sniper rifle shipment from Paris to arrive at Topsham next Friday evening....Wing in and out and take the back of Tisdales head right off with one shot...Maybe cost a bit of money but hey it would be worth it and cheaper than the rolling contract to terminate...

Must be quiet on the old Rob Dunkley's.......I guess they do things different over there

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
A more British way would be to advertise him on Preloved.

Much more preferable than ebay, too much of a risk having him returned a month later as a SNAD by a disgruntled winning bidder although any prospective bidder should have done their research and previously checked both the user product reviews and test results on Exeweb.com and a multitude of other freely available websites.

Another sticking point could be the non-return aspect of the agent's (ebay) 10% share of the total fee should things not work out and the original faulty goods get returned .

If you wait too long your 'stuff' just gets superceded anyway by more modern versions and is no longer compatible nor has a value in the current marketplace and the window of opportunity is gone so you either find a place for it 'upstairs' and keep it as a curiosity to show the future grandchildren as to how things were in the old days or just say " To heck with it" , cut your losses, pretend you never even had it in the first place , put it in the bin and make room for something fresh

cityregular

or even ebay!

Alistair20000

A potentially dangerous strategy G2K. Several moderate Labour MP's gave Jeremy Corbyn their support just to get him on the list of candidates expecting he would spectacularly lose. That strategy did not work out too well for them. (rofl)

andrew p long

personally I think Tisdale should stay ( a minority view on Exeweb perhaps!) but in the spirit of this thread..

in the area I used to work in, some firms deployed the reverse headhunt. If a senior person was troublesome, but difficult to shift, the firm would secretly employ headhunters to find a good job /right fit for that person. When that person got the new role,he (normally a he) would triumphantly declare he was leaving having been approached/headhunted blah blah. The reactions of 'oh dear,what a shame, never mind' were really sighs of relief. And everyone was a winner...

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
personally I think Tisdale should stay ( a minority view on Exeweb perhaps!) but in the spirit of this thread..
Can you give your reasons please for wanting Tisdale to stay?

We are dropping in to non league and the only reason I can think of why people would want Tisdale to stay is that they are scared of change.

The worst thing that a change could bring, in my opinion, is that nothing changes i.e poor home form and relegation. So what have we got to lose?