• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Tisdale must go ...

Redarrow

Re: Tisdale must go

Got it in one Pete. A friend of mine texted a few minutes ago saying it reminded him of when Pinky and Perky did something similar way before I joined this merry little band.
Ahh well my times up, you got me fellas!!

I hope you both dont work for devon and cornwall constabulary with those detective skills.

Colesman Ballz

Very well known Exeweb poster

Fact being he is still manager of exeter city football club,if he resigned then he would be gone, the board would not talk a manager around who did not want to be there as that is toxic for any type of business, would the board wait to sack him and pay a large settlememt,or let tisdale walk and not have to pay anything. Think about it guys, he did not offer his resignation.
So now you are saying that in fact don't you really know sweet f a at all, you are simply speculating like the orignal poster. (rofl)

So here is another bit of speculation. Tis pays Perriwinkle out of his football budget. If Tis left the new manager might refuse to do this as he would prefer to spend the money on players. Ergo Taggies bezzie mate is out of pocket, which he would never allow. Therefore Taggy will stop at nothing to retain Tis. I noted a fullsize cardboard cut out Tis in Red Square on sat, if Tis ever got a conscience and did one, Tagg would probably order someone like yourself to put it in the dug out, and pretend that he was still here and keep the gravy train rolling. Most of it pure speculation so under your rules it just has to be FACT.

HarryECFC

I've come back after being away for a considerable amount of time, I missed the end of last season and the pre season and everything up to the argyle game. I have been living the dream working in Ayia Napa for the summer (one of the highlights of which was being in a bar with a bunch of plymouth argyle fans as they lost in the playoff final, I assure you I celebrated very loudly)

I honestly cannot believe the situation the club is now in, I saw a few bits on facebook and online whilst I was away but didn't actually get to know the full extent to the problems since I returned home. Looking at the team we have there is a considerable amount of talent which should be getting decent results, looking at the actual home form in perspective over the last few seasons it is abysmal. The tactics of playing at home have been all wrong and don't seem to have changed over the past few years, you'd have thought a bit of sense from the manager would now see that. Some of the substitutions made at crucial points in the game have been absolutely horrendous and even some of the decisions for who to release and who to keep over the summer.

It's very good to see that the Red Legion has been absolutely smashing it since I was away and have seen some cracking displays, the atmosphere at home appears to be very good considering the terrible football on display. In terms of the tisdale out campaign, i've not really been about to understand the full extent of the problems but reading up on some of the stuff he has been coming out with and his body language at home it does appear that he doesn't really care and isn't showing any passion.

I think the coming month is going to be absolutely critical in determining where our football club is heading.

Rabid Doug

We really need to get rid of this clown from the Club.

The Ted Baker clothes horse turned up for the game in one outfit and changed into Man at Ted Baker for the match. Tisdale you are all show and I want you out of my club. Ted Baker Jacket, Ted Baker shirt...you are a loser, Ray Kelvin's person and football management is far beyond you now. Do the right thing and leave NOW

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster

E and E reports that the Red Legion have called on Twitter for Tisdale to resign. Also gives result of online poll which having adjusted for undeciders (13% verging towards OUT and 5% towards IN) effectively shows 2/3rds wanting him to go.

Redarrow

So now you are saying that in fact don't you really know sweet f a at all, you are simply speculating like the orignal poster. (rofl)

So here is another bit of speculation. Tis pays Perriwinkle out of his football budget. If Tis left the new manager might refuse to do this as he would prefer to spend the money on players. Ergo Taggies bezzie mate is out of pocket, which he would never allow. Therefore Taggy will stop at nothing to retain Tis. I noted a fullsize cardboard cut out Tis in Red Square on sat, if Tis ever got a conscience and did one, Tagg would probably order someone like yourself to put it in the dug out, and pretend that he was still here and keep the gravy train rolling. Most of it pure speculation so under your rules it just has to be FACT.
Yes mate under my rules it is a fact, proof is in the pudding to the 'fact' he is still exeter city manager,i dont have to prove this fact or tell you where i got it from as its quite clear in my eyes.

CREDYGRECIAN

Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S

Yes mate under my rules it is a fact, proof is in the pudding to the 'fact' he is still exeter city manager,i dont have to prove this fact or tell you where i got it from as its quite clear in my eyes.
How incredibly boring.

Yes we all know he's still here (somehow)

rp42

Is he still here!!(facepalm)

iscalad

Oh, I'm sorry. I didnt realise he was a mate of yours.
No, why do you ask?