• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Time for a managerial change

Grecian_Matt

Three successive 0-0 draws in a row.
Another boring toothless display in a must win game.

Two out of his three seasons in charge have ended out the play offs.

I believe he has had enough time and it is now time for him to be moved on and look at getting a new manager in for next season.

grecIAN Harris

Very well known Exeweb poster
Typically :sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep:

CraigECFC

I do believe it’s time. He’s not done badly but seems to have run out of ideas and is going no where. He’s talked about how they aren’t even worried about tactics for the last 3 games, that’s worrying at any level - and it shows. My biggest concern is how we are meant to have our biggest summer of spending ever and I don’t trust Taylor one bit in terms of his signings and spending the money we have worked so hard to get.

wiveygrecian

No shots on target in a game , we said and our manager said we MUST win!

Banksy

Time for another poll? 🤫🤫🤫

ExmouthMart

Time for another poll? 🤫🤫🤫
Worthless.....

Banksy

Worthless.....
Said in jest.

DB9

Said in jest.
They don't get your humour like we do Banksy, We've had to "Suffer" it via the Entertainment thread on the SC all through lockdown! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

MJP_Exeter

Well-known Exeweb poster
Tisdale is looking for a job?

ExmouthMart

Should have gone after the feeble ending last season but had another chance in admittedly difficult circumstances. The crushing inconsistency that has never gone away all season. At this late stage the Cambridge result should have given us the lift into the playoff places but again it just fell away into a team of strangers and flat performances. How many more chances do you get to turn it around?! Is the alleged increase in budget for next season going to be well spent?! Remember Ajose. Now Stubbs.
In classic city fashion it’s not over yet but it’s looking like it is. Time for the committee to think about the bigger picture of fans returning next season and the fallout from watching more games with no shots on target. No amount of supporter experience enhancements are going to cover that up.