• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Tillson to Ross County

ryancooper327

ryancooper327

Not a bad move for him. 8th in the Scottish Prem. I always liked him even though everyone else didn’t. Parkes to have the number 6 please (next season) for the squad number purist in me.

StudentGrecian

Very good move for him! Always liked Tilly, people were on his back often because his passing wasn’t great, but I thought he was excellent at breaking up opposition play and doing the nitty gritty side of the game.
He was a decent squad player under Tisdale, but testament to MT’s signings he’s fallen down the pecking order and it’s good business when we need strengthening elsewhere.

iscalad

Very well known Exeweb poster
Good luck to him. Dunne did ok in Scotland

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Very good move for him! Always liked Tilly, people were on his back often because his passing wasn’t great, but I thought he was excellent at breaking up opposition play and doing the nitty gritty side of the game.
He was a decent squad player under Tisdale, but testament to MT’s signings he’s fallen down the pecking order and it’s good business when we need strengthening elsewhere.
Good luck to Jordan. Arguably his best game for City was the home semi-final against Carlisle and he was unlucky not to play at Wembley that year. He also played in almost every game the following season so had become more than just a squad player and it was perhaps a surprise he didn't follow Tis to MK.

However, much as I liked him it's hard not to argue that Nigel and Archie are significant upgrades and it shows how far we have come that Jake is no longer an automatic starter.

malcolms

600+miles....hope he's taking a coat...

Oldsmobile-88

A nice part of the country...

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
Good honest player not the best but honest good luck, not the worst move in the world for him, amusingly it's all subject to international clearance, made I larf

Ian Russon

Nothing mentioned about a transfer fee? Was he out of contract?

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
I think he was a wage that needed to be shifted to get someone in, wouldn't expect a transfer fee, they might have paid for his flight up there though.