• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Tillson to Ross County

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
Dropped to the bench for tonight's match...

Mr Jinx

Very well known Exeweb poster
Dropped to the bench for tonight's match...
At least he's used to the feeling.

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
Tilley in the Ross County side who thumped Dundee 5:0 !

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
Great to see Tilly playing against Rangers

ryancooper327

Maybe a controversial comment but I’d have much rather kept Tillson over signing Atangana. I presume that was the situation with Nige coming in July and Tillson leaving the following Jan.

SaintJames

Well-known Exeweb poster
Maybe a controversial comment but I’d have much rather kept Tillson over signing Atangana. I presume that was the situation with Nige coming in July and Tillson leaving the following Jan.
At the time it was a much better option Atangana looked exactly the physical presence we needed. I take my hat off in how Tillson has managed to play at such a high level for as long as he has and I dont believe he would have given us much more than we have. It's all opinions

DB9

Very well known Exeweb poster
At the time it was a much better option Atangana looked exactly the physical presence we needed. I take my hat off in how Tillson has managed to play at such a high level for as long as he has and I dont believe he would have given us much more than we have. It's all opinions
With the greatest of respect to the SPL I would not call it a "High Level" take out the two Glasgow teams and that division looks very weak indeed.

SaintJames

Well-known Exeweb poster
With the greatest of respect to the SPL I would not call it a "High Level" take out the two Glasgow teams and that division looks very weak indeed.
I agree the standard of the SPL is questionable. However, he is playing at a number of stadiums and in front of crowds that is above league 2 when I think his standard is Conference National so I take my hat off to him and fully expect him to return to the Football League at Stevenage next season :)

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
Tilly starts V Aberdeen tonight.

C j phill

When he first came in to the team, I thought he looked a prospect.

Unfortunately, he seemed to lose his way and more crucially, his confidence towards the end of his City career.