• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Tickets going well,reception hotline!!

finetime

demand > supply = unhappy people, whatever the system

bigup64

Have the club taken into account those extras coming to the game on the 'free ticket in back of your season ticket' that everyone has just found?? There could be a fair few coming off that.
I'm worried about this too. This does not guarantee you getting in, just makes it free I guess.

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
I think a lot of people that went to the last game saw how good a game we had and already bought tickets for this weekend

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
Have the club taken into account those extras coming to the game on the 'free ticket in back of your season ticket' that everyone has just found?? There could be a fair few coming off that.
IT does say somewhere in the booklet you have to hand it in for a freebie tickets some days before to be able to get it prior to any games

ecfc2000

I have to admit that i am somewhat glad that I am already back in Aberystwyth with no chance of getting back to the game, as this seems like far too much fuss to handle! I still can't honestly imagine that there will be too many people getting shut out, and if they do it will be because the stadium will be full by about 2.15.
agreed, i and a few others arent risking it now for fear we wouldnt get in. We'll follow the game on Sky.

bigup64

I'm worried about this too. This does not guarantee you getting in, just makes it free I guess.
My bad, just found out the stub gets exchanged for a ticket before hand.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
I understood that these had to be exchanged for tickets, and are not valid for entry on their own?

Robert S

As there will be more people with tickets than people paying on the gate to get in, it would make sense to make one turnstile at each entrance pay on the gate and the others ticket entrance only......maybe?

Twenty minutes after the gates open, all remaining tickets will be sold, so then it will be ticket only.

This could lead to a situation where we have a large number of unhappy people, hanging around with no chance of getting in.

There could be trouble over this (I pray not), I hope the club have considered this and have security in hand just in case.

Last edited:
I'm willing to let someone who gets locked out sit on my lap in the Doble - as long as he's female and is under 35.

Shamus

Poor PR more than anything, They say it isn't all ticket and lull people into a full sense of security, before like 3 days later selling all the tickets, bar a few hundred....
I'm with you Josh. Make the position clear and we can all take our chance as we see fit. Handle like it is and I am fuming. No I wont stop going to the the team I love, but I don't have the same warm feeling I did have about the club, I think it is poor organisation.

How I explain to the kids that we aren't going is something I am still wrestling with!

Or do we go up rediculously early (what time?) and queue for ages in hope we get in?