• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Tickets Colchester Match - Club PR - Tickets selling fast!

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
Negotiations go into a second day. Looks like the Essex wide boys are playing hardball. Anyone got some fluffy dice and a vintage Capri we can offer them?

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
Negotiations go into a second day. Looks like the Essex wide boys are playing hardball. Anyone got some fluffy dice and a vintage Capri we can offer them?
I know where there's a knackered old XR3i and 2 bottles of white lightning ?

Trapdoor

I know where there's a knackered old XR3i and 2 bottles of white lightning ?
Your driveway?

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
No, but I have an original vinyl copy of Ian Dury's album New Boots and Panties!!

"I had a love affair with Nina, in the back of my Cortina..."

rifraf

Made me laugh out loud. Thank you.

P.S. I have neither. But I do have a close mate in Chelmsford (40 mins away) who has one of the above.

Trapdoor

Of course he lives in Chelmsford. Probably wears white jeans.

Oldsmobile-88

Very well known Exeweb poster
Probably wears white jeans.
Nowt wrong with white Levi’s 😎

iscalad

Very well known Exeweb poster
Depends on your age and bladder condition.🤭😒

chunkymorrinmunter

Or a shell suit

Having spent my whole childhood in Southend until I went to Exeter University as an 18 yo, I find all of your offensive stereotypes offensive. I went to school on the Estuary with mates who became eminent Solicitors, high-flying business men and Headmasters. I knew some brilliant minds and if this is the best you can say about an area that I am still proud to have grown up in and have been shaped as a human, then shame on you Exeter City......I won't be back on here.