• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Ticket news

IndoMike

Very well known Exeweb poster
I reckon that is about right.
The 2 kids(Grown up) who are interested are very excited still.
Maybe i am just a miserable old sod!
I'd love to go to the Final, but I have to pick my trips back to UK taking into account various factors that don't always match up. It's a pain in the arse to miss out on so much.

IndoMike

It should be possible to do this.
We'll be getting the figures from Ticketzone who are doing the selling.

I'll ask on Monday.
Thank you, Spoonz. Look forward to getting the news.

denzel

Any news on Cat 1 seats?? Need to make a decision soon

Steve Moran3

Any news on Cat 1 seats?? Need to make a decision soon
Bit of a vicious circle. I like lots of others are waiting for tickets to be available further round towards the half way line as I don’t particularly want to be behind the goal with a poor view - but all those people waiting mean they don’t release further blocks! A very odd way of doing things. I get that it costs them to open a block with all the infrastructure and catering behind but you’d have thought they might have gone up to say block 2 or 3 to start with. In the meantime it’s a waiting game! What can you do!?

richard_portland

Backing Gary Caldwell, thanks Matt and good luck.
Is the view a problem behind the goal? I would have thought if it's wide of the goal nearer the corner of the pitch and a reasonable way back then it should still be good in the lower tier?

Previously times we have sat on the side or behind goal but in the middle tier.

Ashford Grecian

Indeed. I think the East End is more lucky.
Lets hope the sun isn't out then, the view the Chelsea fans had from that end yesterday was "blinding"... You are looking straight into the sun, not good...

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
Lets hope the sun isn't out then, the view the Chelsea fans had from that end yesterday was "blinding"... You are looking straight into the sun, not good...
Always take a cap. Though with a 3pm kick off it's less of a problem than in the 2nd half of a 5.15 start.

PeteUSA

Is the view a problem behind the goal? I would have thought if it's wide of the goal nearer the corner of the pitch and a reasonable way back then it should still be good in the lower tier?
You wouldnt have liked the view from behind the goal at the old Wembley Stadium. Around the perimiter there was the speedway track, athletics track, and the greyhounds. To make it worse, the standing section at the front of the end terracing was nearly flat. The steps of the terracing didnt start until 15 to 20 feet back. I loved the old Wembley Stadium with a passion, but the end terracing really was bad news.

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong

Previously times we have sat on the side or behind goal but in the middle tier.
To give some info from the New Wembley ive have sat in various places for games try the link that was posted earlier in this thread.

I have sat either side of the goal at about 10 rows back not great tbh , on the side about in line with the D of the box about halfway up is quite good, Should they open the nosebleeds section the overall look isn't brilliant either apart from not being able to work out which player is which as you can hardly see the numbers on their backs lol.

I wont comment on the old Wembley as it closed 18 years ago and has no bearing on the stadium as it is today.

StroudGrecian

I loved the old Wembley Stadium with a passion, but the end terracing really was bad news.
All this talk of the old Wembley has made me realise that my first visit there, to see Liverpool beat Bruges in the 1978 European Cup final, was 40 years ago...:(