• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Ticket news

REDMIKE

Wembley are also managing how and when which blocks get sold.
20,000 seats made available in the first instance which means some blocks are withheld right now.
Thanks Spoonz that means we will have no chance of category 1 seats as we will not sale anywhere near 20000 seats,so 7/8 of us do not to like to watch football behind a goal with our eye sight.Will have to except we will have to watch the match on Sky

Mr Bridger

Thanks Spoonz that means we will have no chance of category 1 seats as we will not sale anywhere near 20000 seats,so 7/8 of us do not to like to watch football behind a goal with our eye sight.Will have to except we will have to watch the match on Sky
I bet you don't.

Oldsmobile-88

Very well known Exeweb poster
Mike if you hang on you will be able to buy the Cat 1 Tickets next week I would imagine.I was in a similar quandary last season(I also like/need to sit on the side)Bearing in mind we shifted about 15k last season,I & many others did get Cat 1 tickets on the side.

No need to worry this season though,one of the few on this forum giving it a miss,for various reasons.

thermopylai

At the moment there are no category 4 seats available for the singing sections, it seems. Is this because they have not released those blocks yet? I remember last year being able to select the seats much more precisely, but now they are only giving one option, unless I am missing something.

iscalad

At the moment there are no category 4 seats available for the singing sections, it seems. Is this because they have not released those blocks yet? I remember last year being able to select the seats much more precisely, but now they are only giving one option, unless I am missing something.
Singing sections are 111 and 112. They may have sold out.

IndoMike

Wembley have put a restriction on the initial sale.
We have 20,000 tickets but they won't open up category 1 seat sales at the moment.

https://twitter.com/alanalanalanhay/status/997452502567186432
Spoonz,
Will we be given updates from the club on how many tickets have been sold? Curious to know.

Benguin

Spoonz,
Will we be given updates from the club on how many tickets have been sold? Curious to know.
Thinking it might be quite low. Money is tight, transport is difficult and expensive and 4th visit.
I got my 3 but didn't get the excited feeling and buzz i got for the others.

It's all about promotion this year for me and the journey, to coin a cliche, is less important.

Whatever the numbers we will be vastly outnumbered. The last time we won at Wembley there were more Cambridge fans than us. An omen?

IndoMike

Thinking it might be quite low. Money is tight, transport is difficult and expensive and 4th visit.
I got my 3 but didn't get the excited feeling and buzz i got for the others.

It's all about promotion this year for me and the journey, to coin a cliche, is less important.

Whatever the numbers we will be vastly outnumbered. The last time we won at Wembley there were more Cambridge fans than us. An omen?
Yes, Benguin, I don't think it matters to the result too much if our fans are outnumbered. Last year we greatly outnumbered Blackpool but lost. And, as you say, versus Cambridge it was the reverse. But, it's still good for the players to know a lot of fans are going to support them at the match. My guess is 10-12k, but hope it's more, of course.

Benguin

Yes, Benguin, I don't think it matters to the result too much if our fans are outnumbered. Last year we greatly outnumbered Blackpool but lost. And, as you say, versus Cambridge it was the reverse. But, it's still good for the players to know a lot of fans are going to support them at the match. My guess is 10-12k, but hope it's more, of course.
I reckon that is about right.
The 2 kids(Grown up) who are interested are very excited still.
Maybe i am just a miserable old sod!

Spoonz Red E

Spoonz,
It should be possible to do this.
We'll be getting the figures from Ticketzone who are doing the selling.

I'll ask on Monday.