• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Three game ban for Atangana

andrew p long

Very well known Exeweb poster
He's available for the Ipswich game. It's treated as a different competition for the purposes of discipline.
thanks. As confirmed also by MT in his interview re tomorrow. Atangana eligible for that and the U23 games too ( v Villa and Portsmouth (?)) in the next couple of weeks so that’s how he will stay match fit.

Banksy

Just viewed it several times and that is exactly how I saw it. Also relevant were the Forest Green players congratulating their player for the red card.
Well , at least we beat the cheating barstewards.

exeter-loyal

Well , at least we beat the cheating barstewards.
1-0 to the Exeter! Cough twice!!

StroudGrecian

I wonder if we will ever see both players sent off in these circumstances. Can't recall it ever happening hitherto, anyone know of a case?

It'd be a brave ref. who did so.
Bremner v Keegan?

PeteUSA

Bowyer v Dyer? Same team?

GrecianExile

'King hell Pete how can you suggest that, they must have different TV across the pond than us - FAKE NEWS!!! The intent by Nigel was to win the ball NOT to break the other players leg, FFS when are you going to post something totally positive about the club?
He won’t, this is why I described him as a troll, because all he does is try blame Maxted or Ward for every goal conceded, find a negative in a team or player performance even in victory and just focuses on any type of negative, which leads me to believe he is constantly trying to stir people up, hence why I feel he is a troll. If his views were more balanced and showed positivity at times and gave fair opinions i’d think otherwise but I can’t see that changing anytime soon.

Maxted made some great saves on Wednesday yet nothing been said about that by him, even when discussing the penalty he said “it was a nice height” for him almost belittling the fact he saved it, a big save in the team getting 3 points. If we had conceded he would have come up with some awful tosh about how it was his fault. Now he’s claiming from thousands of miles away how he knows exactly what is in Nigel’s head and how he went out with intent to hurt the FGR player! Both players went high with their tackle and Nigel just happened to get there a split second late. Certainly from the games we have seen so far Nigel looks a committed but fair player, not someone looking to injure an opponent.

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
Nigel should be playing today at Villa as one of our overage players. With regards to keeping match fit he has been quite fortuitous with U23 and Leasing.com fixtures midweek during his suspension