• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Those left behind.

geoffwp

Very well known Exeweb poster
It's always worth a little train ride down to exmouth when city are on TV and going in the york opposite the train station they always get a lot in there and there are several large screens and always drink promotions (always drink responsibly)
Interesting one that tempts me. Trouble is I always find it difficult to drink responsibly down in Exmouth. Must be the sea air!!

grecIAN Harris

I'm not quite sure where I'm going to watch the game. I'd quite like to come down to The Centre Spot to watch the game but am not sure whether they'd let my 12 year old daughter in so therefore will probably end up at my cousins.

rp42

I'm not quite sure where I'm going to watch the game. I'd quite like to come down to The Centre Spot to watch the game but am not sure whether they'd let my 12 year old daughter in so therefore will probably end up at my cousins.
Shouldn't be a problem kids are always in there on match days.

grecIAN Harris

But she'll be there until after 9pm. A lot of pubs are quite happy to have kids in until 8-9pm but after that they have to leave and am just a bit concerned that the same will apply at The Spot.

rp42

But she'll be there until after 9pm. A lot of pubs are quite happy to have kids in until 8-9pm but after that they have to leave and am just a bit concerned that the same will apply at The Spot.
But we are a family Club and our team are playing on the tv so should be fine(clap)

geoffwp

Worth checking that out Ian. I think centre spot sounds like the place to be if Anfield isn't an option.

iscalad

There may well be some real ales set up in the Real Ale bar in the Spot. Watch this space!
What about real ales in Anfield. Bitter and Twisted would be nice. Sort it out realalebarthorpe.

Colesman Ballz

I will be off to the Spot, always a great atmosphere to watch televised City matches ! I really do hope that someone remembers that not everyone can get "Oop North"and orders some decent ales, and Shaul's Bakery delicacies in. Should hate to have to spend my dosh elsewhere.

Colesman Ballz

Should be absolutely fine, the only likely restriction being that she may have to stay away from the actual bar itself. Give the Club a call and I am sure that they will confirm it for you.

Silver fox

I will be off to the Spot, always a great atmosphere to watch televised City matches ! I really do hope that someone remembers that not everyone can get "Oop North"and orders some decent ales, and Shaul's Bakery delicacies in. Should hate to have to spend my dosh elsewhere.
I broke my leg just before the Oxford away play off game and couldn't travel, so went up the Spot to watch it on the big screen, they done a curry and a pint night for a tenner and it was a great success.