• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Things you really wish you had'nt found out!

heathy1

Very well known Exeweb poster
Last night talking to the neighbours in the street as one does in Plymouth, talked about the weirdos that used to live in our house, remembering that a council repair had said 'I havent been up this way since that woman was murdered', got me asking the question if anyone knew what house it was in. Low and behold it was in ours 14 years ago, and to put the cherry firmly on top of the trifle one family moved out of our house in the early 2000's due to full on most haunted sh*t going on and the family that replaced them had the house exorcised! Here's the story, savage sh*t.

http://www.thisisplymouth.co.uk/Murderer-s-jail-term-cut-preventing-blaze/story-11383361-detail/story.html

Marino

That must have been quite a shock! Personally though, I wouldn't have let anybody know that you live in St Budeaux :)

ME16 Grecian

Backing Tisdale from the Garden of England
Wow, you should charge people and provide guided tours. Your house has more history than gnome park

Northants Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Wow, you should charge people and provide guided tours. Your house has more history than gnome park
probably got more people in it soon as well ...

ecfc girl

Well-known Exeweb poster
So, is he out yet?

heathy1

That must have been quite a shock! Personally though, I wouldn't have let anybody know that you live in St Budeaux :)
Worse, its actually barne barton

heathy1

So, is he out yet?
I still get the occasional post for the bloke which is weird, obviously ive kept it all in a scented box for when he comes round to pick it up