• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Things you dont see anymore

Oldsmobile-88

Very well known Exeweb poster
Individuals any where,working out side,without some sort of reflective jacket on.

T

topchav2005

the old man who used to walk round exeter with millons of badges on him,must be cbs old man lol

Oldsmobile-88

topchav2005 said:
the old man who used to walk round exeter with millons of badges on him,must be cbs old man lol
Didnt he use to live in Preston St.He did DIY spray painting on the outside of his flat.

That bloke dressed like a 16th Century musican,busking out side the Royal Clarence.

Chalk1e

Well-known Exeweb poster
Oldsmobile-88 said:
Didnt he use to live in Preston St.He did DIY spray painting on the outside of his flat.

That bloke dressed like a 16th Century musican,busking out side the Royal Clarence.
Does the Accordian man still play outside Marks and Spencers, while pretending to be blind for added sympathy value?

T

topchav2005

That bloke dressed like a 16th Century musican,busking out side the Royal Clarence.[/QUOTE]no that was pete bishop before he got with dexys midnight runners

T

topchav2005

Chalk1e said:
Does the Accordian man still play outside Marks and Spencers, while pretending to be blind for added sympathy value?
yes he does but all donations go to the red or dead

Chalk1e

Well-known Exeweb poster
Good man, Not Don.

sumner7

Administrator
Staff member
Oldsmobile-88 said:
Individuals any where,working out side,without some sort of reflective jacket on.
I wear a reflective jacket outside when i'm working Russ, that is if the weather's not too hot.....

Ant wears one as well from time to time.......

Chalk1e said:

I saw him at teignmouth a couple of weeks ago ,he still has the same dusty bin that he collects his money in.

Oldsmobile-88

The Nichols Centre in Polsloe Rd.I drove past today & there is a housing development being built ....i wonder what happened to the people who went there...