Things you dont see anymore

DB9

Very well known Exeweb poster
In Holsworthy we had a old school tobacconist called Olivers think he sold cigarette individually too, Lovely old shop, Had chairs in it where the old boys would sit and chat for ages while smoking their pipes or rollies, The smell of different flavours of pipe tobbaco was really nice.

Banksy

In Holsworthy we had a old school tobacconist called Olivers think he sold cigarette individually too, Lovely old shop, Had chairs in it where the old boys would sit and chat for ages while smoking their pipes or rollies, The smell of different flavours of pipe tobbaco was really nice.
Bad memories of pipe smoking.I remember years ago going to places like Holsworthy for chess matches and encountering teams of old boys all puffing away on the things as they were playing and the rooms a blue haze of smoke a bit like you see in the old movies.I used to come home from the matches with my clothes reeking of smoke.Thank god they banned it it public places.Not forgetting the cinemas too of course.

Reactions: DB9

DB9

Bad memories of pipe smoking.I remember years ago going to places like Holsworthy for chess matches and encountering teams of old boys all puffing away on the things as they were playing and the rooms a blue haze of smoke a bit like you see in the old movies.I used to come home from the matches with my clothes reeking of smoke.Thank god they banned it it public places.Not forgetting the cinemas too of course.
Pipe Baccy fresh from the jar smelt lovely.