• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Things you dont see anymore

Oldsmobile-88

Very well known Exeweb poster
Embroidered patches sewn onto your jeans, the more the cooler. The important one, the one that everybody had was the v-sign peace symbol with the stars and stripes.
I had the Union Flag version on the breast pocket of my Wrangler denim jacket,circa 1975 😁😎

iscalad

I had a "God Bless Woolworths," t-shirt in 74

DB9

I knew Woolies sold most things, Didn't realise they had a God section! 😄

Grecian2K

Inches, centimetres or dress size?

grecIAN Harris

Jeez, That's some list Rosey, Made them tough back in the day.
Get on!! He's a soft lad!! He used to go over easier than Steve Neville in the box when we played football which is why we ignored him for a couple of minutes the evening he cut his knee on that old tin can.

• Haha
Reactions: DB9

Grecian2K

I had the Union Flag version on the breast pocket of my Wrangler denim jacket,circa 1975 😁😎
Mind you Olds, if you saw the legend "Satan's Slaves" embroidered of the back of a 'sawn off' jacket you were probably best advised not to get too involved! :p

"Love and peace my a**e" as Jim Royal might have said!

Rosencrantz

Get on!! He's a soft lad!! He used to go over easier than Steve Neville in the box when we played football which is why we ignored him for a couple of minutes the evening he cut his knee on that old tin can.
Says the man who fainted getting his innoculation jabs 😂

• Haha
Reactions: DB9

Oldsmobile-88

Mind you Olds, if you saw the legend "Satan's Slaves" embroidered of the back of a 'sawn off' jacket you were probably best advised not to get too involved! :p

"Love and peace my a**e" as Jim Royal might have said!
Haven’t seen the ‘Slaves’ around for years..The last Pub they frequented was The Prince Albert in Cowick
St.

Colesman Ballz

Haven’t seen the ‘Slaves’ around for years..The last Pub they frequented was The Prince Albert in Cowick
St.
They used to own that pub didn't they ? With the "Bunker" out the bank. Must have sold it 15 or more years ago, and it became The Showman, and then an Indian. Saw a member of the Slaves on an amazing looking " modern" custom bike, filling up at Tesco a few months back.

Oldsmobile-88

They used to own that pub didn't they ? With the "Bunker" out the bank. Must have sold it 15 or more years ago, and it became The Showman, and then an Indian. Saw a member of the Slaves on an amazing looking " modern" custom bike, filling up at Tesco a few months back.
Yes,I believe they did.They promoted a few gigs in ‘The Bunker’ Tribute Act,Lime house Lizzie on one memorable occasion.

I remember in the 1980s they also owned a house at the top end of Monks Rd(I bought my 1st house at the bottom of the rd around that time)
They never caused any problems iirc,though things were on edge in the road after the incident in the New Forest with another Hells Angels Chapter around 1985.Two members of a South London Chapter were killed(shot iirc)& there was expected to be retribution.

I have not seen anyone with the Slaves patches/colours for a long time.