Things you dont see anymore

Legohead

Who was the tight git that gave you 38p...?
It was all just chucked into a pot and counted at the end. When I think about it some people got away with exploiting child labour. I remember spending most of the day clearing some blokes garden and he gave me a quid!

StroudGrecian

Very well known Exeweb poster
I do just about remember those Commando comics. I too remember looking forward to going to the newsagents in the 80's for the Beano / Dandy (sure there was another one I used to get - Beezer? Is that one?) anyway, also Shoot magazine and then NME and Melody Maker in the mid to later 80's. Happy days.
Used to get the Beano delivered weekly until my dad flipped when the price went up from 2p to 3p and cancelled our order 😶

Oldsmobile-88

Very well known Exeweb poster
Seagulls around the city centre.
With all of the takeaways shut the easy pickings from lazy gits who can’t be bothered to use a bin have all dried up.

I have never seen Exeter as tidy.The same in Plymouth too,when I went down the equivalent of Sidwell St in the grey city,Cornwall St.

Red Devon

Well-known Exeweb poster
Seagulls around the city centre.
With all of the takeaways shut the easy pickings from lazy gits who can’t be bothered to use a bin have all dried up.

I have never seen Exeter as tidy.The same in Plymouth too,when I went down the equivalent of Sidwell St in the grey city,Cornwall St.
Seagulls are sitting with their young at the moment so have gone a little quiet tfft...although I did get one completely ruin the dawn chorus the other day at 4:45 in the morning.:(