• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

The worst things about plymuff

geoffwp

Very well known Exeweb poster
Their pasties

Attachments

Curley

Give me an Ivors any day of the week.

dontpassback

Worst thing,the road into it,best thing the road out

older-codger

So Ginsters have been dumped by them down the road. Seems that they "don't align with the visions and values of such an ambitious club"!!!!

Colesman Ballz

So Ginsters have been dumped by them down the road. Seems that they "don't align with the visions and values of such an ambitious club"!!!!
Any aspirations that they have to instead exploit the prawn sandwich market is unfortunately doomed to failure amongst the Janners ! Historically (and hysterically too), weevil infested ship's biscuits were "de rigeur" ! 🤣

Alistair20000

Any aspirations that they have to instead exploit the prawn sandwich market is unfortunately doomed to failure amongst the Janners ! Historically (and hysterically too), weevil infested ship's biscuits were "de rigeur" ! 🤣
Insects are the new a la mode superfood.

Just saying like.

iscalad

Ginster Pasties are still sh1te

dontpassback

Rumour is princess yachts,some of their players will look good with princess emblazoned on the shirt 😅😅😅😅

general zod

Dorkus & the spaceship pilot apparently have an individual trying to sue PASOTI for GDPR infringements.

Even as an argyle fan this fills me with glee.

STURTZ

Dorkus & the spaceship pilot apparently have an individual trying to sue PASOTI for GDPR infringements.

Even as an argyle fan this fills me with glee.
Porky hacked into my Facebook account once! At least he got one of his minions to do it.