• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

The worst things about plymuff

Colesman Ballz

Very well known Exeweb poster
I can't work out whether that is a knobbly knees or pot belly contest ? 😎

iscalad

I can't work out whether that is a knobbly knees or pot belly contest ? 😎
Miss Plymouth 2023

sign of the chimes

Miss Plymouth 2023
Edited.

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
Good to see their matching outfits cos I cant work out if its male/male, male/female, female/female :unsure::unsure:

Colesman Ballz

Good to see their matching outfits cos I cant work out if its male/male, male/female, female/female :unsure::unsure:
You are Nicola Sturgeon and I claim my dodgy Scottish fiver ! 😎

Mervyn

Sadly I have to inform you that it appears a large brown envelope changed hands between Michael Duff & Gary Caldwell before Saturday's game - our Under 18 team will now be playing.
Good luck in the play offs - we found our Wembley trips a bit boring in the end but guess that, as you haven't been in a while, you might enjoy the sights of London next week after you lose.
How well do you do in Play Off's against Wycombe ?
UTC and thanks so much for taking such a keen interest in the best fan owned / academy club in the West
Now here’s a weird thing GIG, and I’m sorry this isn’t clever, witty banter, but I can’t be arsed. I actually attended all your Wembley visits to help a disabled city fan. When we lost at Wembley against Wimbledon in the Adams era I was so gutted my wife says I was uncommunicative for a week. Yet at each of your losing finals I travelled home amongst City fans quite chipper, without a care in the world. Just found it strange at the time.

iscalad

Now here’s a weird thing GIG, and I’m sorry this isn’t clever, witty banter, but I can’t be arsed. I actually attended all your Wembley visits to help a disabled city fan. When we lost at Wembley against Wimbledon in the Adams era I was so gutted my wife says I was uncommunicative for a week. Yet at each of your losing finals I travelled home amongst City fans quite chipper, without a care in the world. Just found it strange at the time.
Wembley and City first timers, I would think.

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
Thanks for assisting one of our Grecians Mervyn - I too like other Grecians have the suffered the losing at new Wembley experience on 4 occasions which is not nice.
It may be that you catch us up on this awful record this season but then again "We'll Meet Again Don't know where don't know when" - just hope it is a sunny day !
UTC

i8cornwall

Big day out this Sunday for the little club, it's not so much of a big deal when you've been in the top flight so many times like Wanderers have.

Something Argyle can only dream of.

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
Have the Weebles added anything to their sign ? fcukED by Bolton 🤣 🤣 🤣