• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

The TITLE Charge?

Grecian Koala

I was also at the Autoglass away game and shouted “shooooooooot” to Danny Bailey before he unleashed his shot - I claim the assist!! Was gutting not to reach Wembley.
Before the game my travelling companions and I visited a nearby working men’s club in the style of “wheel tappers and shunters” for a beer. 5 minutes in there was proof positive that PV should have been in the Northern Section!

Banksy

Very well known Exeweb poster
Win tomorrow and everyone can relax.And we could , Tranmere’s recent record isn’t so formidable after all is it? Although by the law of average we are due a bad result this team has the guts and character to keep grinding out the results.

grecIAN Harris

Win tomorrow and everyone can relax.And we could , Tranmere’s recent record isn’t so formidable after all is it? Although by the law of average we are due a bad result this team has the guts and character to keep grinding out the results.
A win at Tranmere tomorrow and the title is ours to throw away regardless of what Village Green do against Oldham. Why? Simply because the Vegans are going to get next to bugger all out of their last four games.

red1

It’s Coming Home !!

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
The graphs are useful though, just 2 more points puts us at a 50/50 chance of autos, 4 puts us at 90+% chance of autos, 9 points puts us at 50/50 to win the title.
To clarify, I like the graphs. What I meant was referring to when I said I didn't need graphs was Sea Grecian's post about needing 3 points to overhaul FGR.

mfcrocker

But I know we'll meet again, some sunny day...
To clarify, I like the graphs. What I meant was referring to when I said I didn't need graphs was Sea Grecian's post about needing 3 points to overhaul FGR.
Haha fair, that one can probably be sussed out without visual aids ;)

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
Promoted now so time to review this.

Not an easy run in and FGR are likely to pick up maximum points at home to Harrogate but depending on whether Mansfield have already secured a playoff place or still fighting for one they may well lose their last game of the season away to them.

If we can pick up a point at Northampton so as to be only two points behind we could well be having another party this time celebrating as Champions after the Vale game.

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
Promoted now so time to review this.

Not an easy run in and FGR are likely to pick up maximum points at home to Harrogate but depending on whether Mansfield have already secured a playoff place or still fighting for one they may well lose their last game of the season away to them.

If we can pick up a point at Northampton so as to be only two points behind we could well be having another party this time celebrating as Champions after the Vale game.
FGR probably thought Barrow and possibly Swindon were an easy 3 points each ! and would be going tonight as champions.

Grecian2K

Mansfield still have a very real chance of that last remaining auto spot...provided of course that we do the biz against the two clubs above them.

I suspect that there are now suddenly a new bunch of born again Grecians in the north Notts area...at least for the next fortnight.

But, regardless, who would ever have predicted that the final fixtures of the season would have been a potential shoot out between the final top four. Good work, fixture computer!

Trapdoor

We are gonna **** this league.

CHAMPIONES!