• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

The threat of Coronavirus to ECFC

denzel

Very well known Exeweb poster
In light of the current situation I hope everyone visiting the gents will wash their hands. This would make a welcome change from the usual. Just hope the club has enough hand gel in...

Exehausted

I think this is one of those 'myths' that turn into 'fact'! I've already read it on two other sites but with a different hospital mentioned, in a totally different part of the country. Quite funny but.........
I can't go into details I'm afraid and I can't go back to my source to check that it isn't an urban myth, because they are moving away on Tuesday and I won't be seeing them again. However, they are very close to one of the people involved and I am sure it wasn't a joke. Just because the same thing has happened somewhere else doesn't mean it's not true. People all over the world over react.

older-codger

You may have seen the video of the girl opening and pouring a car full of Corona beer down the sink to save her partner. Since she was opening the bottle cap I guess it was real!

Andy Holloway

Working on statistics, never a good idea really, there's probably a greater % chance of Pete joining the trust than any Grecian catching Coronavirus at SJP. Not that we ALL shouldn't still be vigilant and i wholeheartedly support Denzil when he says; Gents, please wash your hands after visiting the bogs! Far too many people using the Stadium Way turnstiles toilets, pee, walk straight out, then walk across to the catering huts and , well yuk....... I can't say anything about the ladies, not using their facilities but........

Lets all help to make SJP not only a football away goal fortress but a healthy, germ free fortress!

fred binneys head

In light of the current situation I hope everyone visiting the gents will wash their hands. This would make a welcome change from the usual. Just hope the club has enough hand gel in...
Are there even wash basins in gents toilets?

Alistair20000

Working on statistics, never a good idea really, there's probably a greater % chance of Pete joining the trust than any Grecian catching Coronavirus at SJP.
🤣 🤣 🤣

Alistair20000

Are there even wash basins in gents toilets?
Put that location at SJP on your bucket list of places to visit Freddie

fred binneys head

Put that location at SJP on your bucket list of places to visit Freddie
I’ve been there Al, I meant any gents toilets anywhere. I’ve never seen any, or found the need for any. Hand washing is for girls.

Alistair20000

I’ve been there Al, I meant any gents toilets anywhere. I’ve never seen any, or found the need for any. Hand washing is for girls.
I guess you have a very clean member then Fred but no hand wash after a crap ? Shirley just not right.

fred binneys head

I’m joking mate, you can eat your dinner off my member.