• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

The threat of Coronavirus to ECFC

denzel

Very well known Exeweb poster
I find it very strange the differences between the UK and Ireland, France, USA etc.
I think it's the right thing to play on Saturday but only time will tell...

Oldsmobile-88

Just watched a bit of the MU Europa League game.
To say it’s a bit flat without a crowd is a understatement.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Just watched a bit of the MU Europa League game.
To say it’s a bit flat without a crowd is a understatement.
We have a very good home record this season at home, could we continue that in an empty ground?

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
In a behind closed doors competitive game, is anyone allowed in to the ground? e.g. family, other squad players, observers, scouts?

Oldsmobile-88

In a behind closed doors competitive game, is anyone allowed in to the ground? e.g. family, other squad players, observers, scouts?
I would think so..When West Ham were ordered to play a European Cup Winners Cup game at Upton Park behind closed doors due to a sanction from UEFA in 1981,there were about 250 there according to various anecdotal accounts.

elginCity

The size of crowd will be particularly interesting this Saturday.

GJW

The size of crowd will be particularly interesting this Saturday.
Sorry to be uninteresting but I am planning to remain the same size on Saturday.

fred binneys head

I can remember in the 80s when Torquay banned City fans there were a load that got in through the ban. If the game at argyle is played behind closed doors, let’s see how many of us can get in. I might go down there now, hide in the ground and wait.

PeteUSA

I can remember in the 80s when Torquay banned City fans there were a load that got in through the ban. If the game at argyle is played behind closed doors, let’s see how many of us can get in. I might go down there now, hide in the ground and wait.

You do realise that exeweb is the number one source of 'information' to D&C's finest I take it? They'll almost certainly take your suggestion seriously and bring it up at their daily briefing tomorrow morning.

Dannyred

The Irish have shut schools and said they have banned mass gatherings from tonight as they are taking it very seriously yet they have failed to stop the thousands of Irish racing fans that headed off to Cheltenham.

I think if the City’s game survives on Saturday then this could be our last game for awhile.

What does Boris know that the rest who are taking precautions Don’t ?